Australia tour of Bangladesh 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How do the tv rights even work? Do Bangladesh "own" them as the home team and foxtel or whoever have to negotiate with them?
Bangladesh Cricket Board sold all the rights to their matches until 2023 to a marketing company called BanTech for $19million. BanTech then on sell it to broadcasters for each series.

This deck should suit Tye really well. Bit hard to bowl to a target of under a run a ball though

I honestly cannot believe this batting line up is representing Australia.
We’ve barely fielded a competent batting line up in any format for years. It’s just that Smith and Labuschagne paper over the cracks in the Test side.

Australian cricket is at a pretty mediocre ebb at the moment.

That bit of play there on the second last ball summed up a lot about this game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's important to remember too that Bangladesh are missing 3 of their best 4 T20 batsman. Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das are all out through either injury or COVID-related reasons.

It shows how bad the quality of the BBL is given this is essentially the best of that comp.

Well its beyond a joke now..nothing will be achieved with these remaining games. I can see a 5 nil whitewash coming up

The players who are not playing are showing more than the players playing lol

The only thing achieved by these series is that Marsh is in the squad and the bowling unit stays the same and Hazelwood puts himself up for a world cup role

warner
finch
smith
marsh
maxwell
labs
stoinis
inglis

cummins
starc
agar
zampa
hazelwood/ jhye

Thats your squad

oh wow, it took me until right now to realise you can full screen the Sportsbet stream. right click - show controls - expand

better late than never

Remove this Banner Ad

Back