8 -
7 - HAW / SYD / WCE
6 -
5 - GWS
4 - GCS
3 -
2 - ADEL
1 - FRE / NTH*

*Good Friday - They want to take this one away from us too.
It is such a crock, how am I meant to get my kids to support a team that they think is mythical because it is never on TV? I can't afford Foxtel and I live in a rural area so my internet is so pathetic I can't get Kayo.
Why such a discrepancy between teams on this furphy that teams in vogue rate more than others? I'd be happy to watch all teams to mix it up and see gun players no matter who they play for but not the same team week after week. I still shake my head in the understanding that I have watched more matches involving Robert Eddy than Matthew Pavlich. It will probably be the same for Gary Rohan and Tarryn Thomas unfortunately in a few years time.

Watched on the Couch tonight, when they had a session discussing Simmo's failing game plan, nearly all the clips they used to illustrate their point starred Andrew Gaff seagulling, and going backwards and sideways every time, bullet dodged ?

It is such a crock, how am I meant to get my kids to support a team that they think is mythical because it is never on TV? I can't afford Foxtel and I live in a rural area so my internet is so pathetic I can't get Kayo.
Why such a discrepancy between teams on this furphy that teams in vogue rate more than others? I'd be happy to watch all teams to mix it up and see gun players no matter who they play for but not the same team week after week. I still shake my head in the understanding that I have watched more matches involving Robert Eddy than Matthew Pavlich. It will probably be the same for Gary Rohan and Tarryn Thomas unfortunately in a few years time.
Get ready to be screwed by the AFL,The Board of the RCH,Channel 7 and the Collingwood and Western Bulldogs over Good Friday next year.

Yep, and then when get compensation for s**t teams playin on free to air before us, year after year, to maximise AFL profits it is called a 'handout'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back