Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan has, by any metric, handled this worse than any state/territory leader in the country. And now he's using political misdirection around vaccines to distract from his failings.
It will probably work though. He knows simps hear the soundbite and become enraged at anyone but him. Clever politician. Ned, you're astute, but I think you're wrong about him standing down at the end if this sorry saga. He'll be playing games all the way to the next election.

View attachment 1232449

That’s rather clever. I’ve not read that before.

Liked for the proverb.

This is escalating quickly

Victoria will overtake NSW soon enough. WTF is it about Melbourne that this thing goes beserk?

Sh!t weather perhaps.. it is crazily infectious. I think we might peak hospitalisations at a lower rate because our wave is coming at higher vax levels.

I wish we got a breakdown of vaccinated cases vs unvaccinated cases..

So a week's worth of angst over one day's worth of Pfizer for a plan that was discussed at national cabinet.

Sounds like someone needed a distraction.

Sh!t weather perhaps.. it is crazily infectious. I think we might peak hospitalisations at a lower rate because our wave is coming at higher vax levels.

I wish we got a breakdown of vaccinated cases vs unvaccinated cases..

NSW announces these. So far I dont think anyone vaccinated and otherwise healthy has died. Its one of the key messages - get vaccinated so you dont get sick and die.

Yet some people seem to see a hidden message which is "dont trust doctors and scientists, trust Sheila from Facebook".

So a week's worth of angst over one day's worth of Pfizer for a plan that was discussed at national cabinet.

And in a week when VIC hits 1,000 cases a day they will push for a greater distribution. Because the vaccines are rightly going where they are needed most.

This is escalating quickly

Victoria will overtake NSW soon enough. WTF is it about Melbourne that this thing goes beserk?
Densely populated and centralised city with all roads/rail heading through the city. Perfect for pandemics. If Sydney wasn't a shitty overgrown goat track the virus would spread a lot better outside of the West.

Densely populated and centralised city with all roads/rail heading through the city. Perfect for pandemics. If Sydney wasn't a shitty overgrown goat track the virus would spread a lot better outside of the West.
In what world is melbourne densely populated? London for example has about 3.5x higher density.

Country Victoria will be in lock down again soon enough because cops don't like sitting on the side of the highway & Dan is owned by their union.
Well you are partly right, the Unions do own the ALP because the ALP is the political arm of the Union Movement

Is this all new to you or do you think you are telling people some hidden secret?

Seems that way. I think also Melburnians seem to lack that appetite for compliance that helped us last year.

Lockdown does not exist where I am, there are hundred+ people at the beach partying every day

NZ stopped Delta because their citizens aren't idiots, Victorians have let themselves down

dictator Dan back in full force
I think this is one time that he should actually dictate!

I'll love nothing more than posting photos of myself to socials and tagging ******* anti-vaxer/lockdown mates after 20 months of spamming rubbish.

What is clear though is that there are some draconian rules that don't make a difference. NSW allow golf and tennis as an example, so I have NFI why we need to faceplant everything here in Victoria when it demonstrably has no epidemiological basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essential should mean essential. If not having something means you’ll die, it’s essential. Otherwise it’s a want.

Considering construction sites are creating decent outbreaks (116 in box hill).. and Foley suggesting today they need to do better…do you think it’s a tad silly they get to increase construction site numbers at 70% first dose?

Considering construction sites are creating decent outbreaks (116 in box hill).. and Foley suggesting today they need to do better…do you think it’s a tad silly they get to increase construction site numbers at 70% first dose?

We’ve got a multi-storey development going up next door and a baby on the way, I think construction should be permanently halted!

We’ve got a multi-storey development going up next door and a baby on the way, I think construction should be permanently halted!

Should be QRd, sites should be logged and masks on at all times. I can’t get my head around the increase in numbers based on what’s happening. Surely there’s other things that can be opened up more safely over construction.

Essential should mean essential. If not having something means you’ll die, it’s essential. Otherwise it’s a want.
Exercise is essential.

You're allowed to go and kick a footy in the park with one other person, shoot hoops with one other person, but can't hit a tennis ball over a net with one other person.

If there is no epidemiological rationale for faceplanting certain activities, then doing so is overkill.

Exercise is essential.

You're allowed to go and kick a footy in the park with one other person, shoot hoops with one other person, but can't hit a tennis ball over a net with one other person.

If there is no epidemiological rationale for faceplanting certain activities, then doing so is literally overkill.

You’re right. The inconsistencies are sickening.

again the issue came up due to external media reporting. Dan has to respond to it in some way.

NSW announces these. So far I dont think anyone vaccinated and otherwise healthy has died. Its one of the key messages - get vaccinated so you dont get sick and die.

Yet some people seem to see a hidden message which is "dont trust doctors and scientists, trust Sheila from Facebook".

And in a week when VIC hits 1,000 cases a day they will push for a greater distribution. Because the vaccines are rightly going where they are needed most.

I recall Jerome stating that there are no double vaccinated cases in hospital yesterday.

Exercise is essential.

If there is no epidemiological rationale for faceplanting certain activities, then doing so is overkill.
tennis in particular (singles particularly) should be OK. Its ultimate social distancing (long as you dont shake hands at end of game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back