Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s more that it’s basically what I said that you dismissed cause you CBF reading beyond a but.
Nah
I read what you wrote
I'm saying some of the protestors looking for a fight shouldn't be an excuse for what the cops did

Nah
I read what you wrote
I'm saying some of the protestors looking for a fight shouldn't be an excuse for what the cops did
Which I agree with but also pointing out that protestors doing the wrong thing shouldn’t be allowed to just carry on vandalizing and assaulting others either.

If I owned a small business I'd allow unvaccinated employees and customers like they're doing in the UK. Anyone that remains unvaccinated knows the risk they're taking so employers should not be held legally liable for any of the health complications that employees and customers may get from catching covid while at their premises as that is not their domain and responsibility.
The talk is more rules re distancing and numbers if you do and 100% open if you dont

Singapore reports worst daily Covid case tally in more than a year
Government pauses reopening plans after 837 new daily infections, despite just four deaths in a month among 80% vaccinated population

Singapore has reported its highest one-day Covid case total in more than a year, with 837 cases recorded on Tuesday.

In response to the growing outbreak, the government has paused reopening plans and reimposed some restrictions.

Repost this in December and replace Singapore with Melbourne and you’ll be about right

Could an eastern stater please explain the hatred of Mark McGowan over there rationally, as it seems nonsensical from a sandgroper point of view.

Could an eastern stater please explain the hatred of Mark McGowan over there rationally, as it seems nonsensical from a sandgroper point of view.
He seems like a smug sanctimonious dickhead. I wouldn’t say I hate him and frankly I’d probably love him if I was sitting at a pub waiting to head to a footy game in the sun but not a great deal of love for a bloke chuckling about us being in lockdown for 200+ days

The talk is more rules re distancing and numbers if you do and 100% open if you dont

From what I've heard and read is more about knowing how to deal with physical confrontations when potential unvaccinated patrons are denied entry and employees and customers that take small businesses to court for discrimination based on requesting health records that nobody has any right to see let alone demand access to.

He seems like a smug sanctimonious dickhead. I wouldn’t say I hate him and frankly I’d probably love him if I was sitting at a pub waiting to head to a footy game in the sun but not a great deal of love for a bloke chuckling about us being in lockdown for 200+ days

This isn’t rational.

From what I've heard and read is more about knowing how to deal with physical confrontations when potential unvaccinated patrons are denied entry and employees and customers that take small businesses to court for discrimination based on requesting health records that nobody has any right to see let alone demand access to.
It will be a balancing act between trying to keep the unvaxed out and also giving confidence to the vaxxed to come.....different for every business
If QR code keeps pinging and you have to close down and isolate the staff or they get sick it adds another layer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn’t rational.
It’s not rational to dislike someone who comes across as smug?

You can love him all you want but while he’s sitting there smirking about stealing the grand final and making wise cracks about lock down we’re not gonna be big fans of him

Which I agree with but also pointing out that protestors doing the wrong thing shouldn’t be allowed to just carry on vandalizing and assaulting others either.
Yeah fair.
My view is if the cops let them go where they wanted and hadn't a large presence we'd not have had the violence I reckon cops turning up prepared for a fight is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Only politician I like kept WA safe so far
Lockdown 6.0 started it seems as we let a family in from OS via NSW
and all the family went visit them

Would not happen in WA. you end up in Jail :)

NSW will stop posting numbers soon
then they will hide the covid cases in the system

It be how Scotty and Galdys saved Sydney before election
It works if it doesnt flood the hospitals

Singapores going to give the 3rd jab to younger adults and start jabbing kids as their solution

It’s not rational to dislike someone who comes across as smug?

You can love him all you want but while he’s sitting there smirking about stealing the grand final and making wise cracks about lock down we’re not gonna be big fans of him

Think you’re dreaming these things.

It will be a balancing act between trying to keep the unvaxed out and also giving confidence to the vaxxed to come.....different for every business
If QR code keeps pinging and you have to close down and isolate the staff or they get sick it adds another layer
In the UK they've changed it to if you're fully Vaxxed you can ignore the isolate message.
They did it because they started having staff shortages everywhere.

So I don't hate McGowan.
I don't like any of the Premiers because I don't think good people end up in those jobs.

McGowan isn't talking to us he's talking to you. He's selling the WA chip in the shoulder about the East coast.

He's also bought into the giving advice publicly to other states crap that Berejiklian and Andrew's both love doing which is wedge politics.

Basically all the Premiers and the Prime Minister are Stoking parochialism for their own benefit.

Not really a hatred, from my perspective, more a disdain for someone who thinks they're some sort of genius just because he governs the most isolated city on Earth, as well as and not having to contend with a large noncomplaint migrant demographic, that has made it much easier to keep covid out compared to cities that are more densely populated and connected.

His theatrics and preaching tone about his supposed superior ability in managing covid also rankle along with the uppity attitude that it has instilled in Pethlings, believing that they're better at social distancing that those from the Eastern states. Other than that I don't have much of an opinion of him.

Not really a hatred, from my perspective, more a disdain for someone who thinks they're some sort of genius just because he governs the most isolated city on Earth, as well as and not having to contend with a large noncomplaint migrant demographic, that has made it much easier to keep covid out compared to cities that are more densely populated and connected.

His theatrics and preaching tone about his supposed superior ability in managing covid also rankle along with the uppity attitude that it has instilled in Pethlings, believing that they're better at social distancing that those from the Eastern states. Other than that I don't have much of an opinion of him.

Can you cite any actual evidence of things he says? In his press conferences for example?

Think you’ve just bought into the media beat up.

Can you cite any actual evidence of things he says? In his press conferences for example?

Think you’ve just bought into the media beat up.

No, I don't keep tabs on what he says on his press conferences. But he has recently lectured Gladys about matters that has no idea about because Sydney is a totally different city to the one he governs. And expecting the same results in Sydney from the measures he introduces in Perth is delusionally arrogant and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back