Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we can have discussion with him. But, If I was spending big money on someone I would like to talk to them face to face. Plus to finalise it via phone or zoom is just disrespectful, when you can talk to someone face to face after a few more days.

I get that, but you can still chat to the guy! The way the media is talking is that he is in solitary confinement with no access to the outside world!

I am also fairly confident that the decision was made prior to Sydney making the announcement.

I get that, but you can still chat to the guy! The way the media is talking is that he is in solitary confinement with no access to the outside world!

I am also fairly confident that the decision was made prior to Sydney making the announcement.
Of course it was, Mick Doughty works for TLA Craig Kelly's Agency, they're not going to announce a player wanting out without a pretty solid agreement with one of the Adelaide clubs. Interesting his player manager is the same as Orazio's but Dogga couldn't sell him to Adelaide?

Of course it was, Mick Doughty works for TLA Craig Kelly's Agency, they're not going to announce a player wanting out without a pretty solid agreement with one of the Adelaide clubs. Interesting his player manager is the same as Orazio's but Dogga couldn't sell him to Adelaide?
His job is to get what his client wants. He’d not have many clients if he was trying to sell them all on playing for Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we all know that the media don't qualify for Mensa.

If this is true (and coming from the captain you’d think it is), there’s no way Dawson would have made a decision yet
Cannot agree with this, Dogga is a pretty poor player manager if he hasn't already got a pretty solid agreement in place with one of the Adelaide clubs before telling the Swans his player is heading out.

Crows didn’t want Razz

Cannot agree with this, Dogga is a pretty poor player manager if he hasn't already got a pretty solid agreement in place with one of the Adelaide clubs before telling the Swans his player is heading out.
It was the back half of Dawson's year that was getting high praise and saw him seemingly elevate to a new level. If his manager saw this happening he'd be doing right by his client holding back any official agreement while his value increases.

Or, he's a smart manager, and knows that if there is a genuine bidding war for his client then it's guaranteed extra money/years.

Surely Doughty and Dawson can nut out the required contract from both clubs before having end-of-season club tours/meetings and making a final decision on where he wants to go?

I reckon Dawson's pretty happy with the contracts he's been offered by both clubs, and is probably leaning towards one club already in his mind, just waiting until after the clubs' final pitches to 'lock it in'? Could also be doing due diligence in order for his club of preference to give him a contract boost to get him over the line, I guess (a la Motlop)

Don’t bite the bait!
My first thought...

w-tumblr-com-china-bat-jpg.850292

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back