Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, I like to read this board because I think it provides a good insight from a different perspective. I didn’t think if I posted my opinion I would be slammed.
Don't feel you're special or that you're being bullied, we slam everyone! It's just your turn for now. Welcome aboard.😎

Will be at the crows next year. It’s similar situation when Polec picked port over crows. He was a crows fan as a kid and all his family crows fans apparently. It’s matter when it’s announced.

Jordan Dawson out with about 10 Port Players for lunch in Henley Beach after his tour of Alberton.

Smart from Port Adelaide.

Hopefully we did the same yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree, to me it shows desperation.

Hope they are shouting him beers and meal and then he screws them. Perfect play.

Not at all, it shows to the player that they're wanted, as well as lowering the anxiety of starting at a new joint. After all, it gives a feel of some of the people working there (instead of having them as near strangers) as well as gives a line to suss out the organisation as a whole.

Not at all, it shows to the player that they're wanted, as well as lowering the anxiety of starting at a new joint. After all, it gives a feel of some of the people working there (instead of having them as near strangers) as well as gives a line to suss out the organisation as a whole.

Would tend to agree if it was a couple of leaders of the club but 10 is way way over the top.

What this shows is we all have different opinions on this and who knows what Jordan thinks - he may think the same as me or alternatively he may think like you.

Will be at the crows next year. It’s similar situation when Polec picked port over crows. He was a crows fan as a kid and all his family crows fans apparently. It’s matter when it’s announced.

It also said he was a richmond supporter on sydney website....anyway, i wont believe we've got him until he has chosen us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back