Game Day 2021 AFL Grand Final - Dogs vs Demons @Optus Stadium 25/09/21

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the start time. Normally I’m grieving the end of footy season by 4pm on Saturday. This way there is delicious anticipation all day, plenty of time to get organized & settle in for Saturday night football.
Plus can walk down to Freo oval tomorrow & see finals WAFL footy. Bonus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d imagine there will be more than a couple of Dogs and Dee’s fans who pass out before the game gets to half time
Especially if they're giving those 7-9% craft beers a good flogging. Some IPA's are so smashable, and before you know it, you've had 9 standard drinks and already pooped in the kitchen sink.

Last edited:
fu** me this is an exciting day, got the long shift tonight so it's gonna be intense, I'm ******* hyped though.

I usually have a team I strongly want to win. Probably mainly due to my hatred of the team they are playing.

This one I'm torn. I'm probably more Melbourne, but if they win Freo would then have the second longest premiership drought after St Kilda.

But as Freo have never won one are we really in a drought? If it never rains on the moon the moon can't really have a drought can it?

I love the start time. Normally I’m grieving the end of footy season by 4pm on Saturday. This way there is delicious anticipation all day, plenty of time to get organized & settle in for Saturday night football.
Plus can walk down to Freo oval tomorrow & see finals WAFL footy. Bonus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm always staggered at how people are so opposed the changing to playing it later, especially when they are from WA. Having the biggest game of the year at just past noon is so crap.

I'm always staggered at how people are so opposed the changing to playing it later, especially when they are from WA. Having the biggest game of the year at just past noon is so crap.

We're just not used to it. I think that is the main problem.

Once it's over we can all make our judgments on whether we like it or not. We are all just playing hypotheticals at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope it comes down to a kick on the siren
Hasn’t been a good close GF since 2018 .
Pretty torn , prefer the way Dogs play and love the way Bevo coaches but the fairytale of the Dees is too enticing .
Either way , ice cold beers at the Exmouth Angling Club isn’t the worst way I can think of to spend the afternoon.🙃

Lol. Antoni Grover is sitting two rows in front of me. Just had a seriously daggy fan girl moment and told him he was a legend and put my hand up for a high 5… geez how *ing embarrassing 😆😆😆

Have really enjoyed the indigenous inclusion, the recognition of INXS and AC/DC - sound could be a bit better, but very well put together, under the circumstances. John Butler looks amazing!
Was sad to see Mike Brady singing in a very empty Melbourne 😢
I don’t care who wins. Think it will be the Bulldogs, Naughton for the medal - The Bonts gets the first goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back