Discussion Saints cooking

Remove this Banner Ad

I've stood next to Rooey multiple times and he always seemed much taller than me at 191cm. He's meant to be 193 but looks much more than 2cm taller. I've been close to JRoo too and he seems closer to my height but listed as 2cm taller than Nick. It must be an optical illusion. He was meant to have the worst skin folds at club too but looked cut.....and still looks at playing level fitness.
Lanky piece of pelican s**t gringo, I see roo around quite a bit you’d never think he was super tall and he’s very slim.

Jason Blake was only meant to be 189 , he must have had no neck and gorilla arms.
Maybe Nick has a smaller head than Jack.

I had a mate back in the day that was 6 foot 5 and I'd swear that Nick is around his height- I think that's around 195 to 196cm. There is something in the head size thing though. J Roo has a huge head.

This adds some interest to your upcoming boxing match, with gringo2011 being 15cm+ taller than you! Didn’t stop Iron Mike bby

I sparred with a guy we know who'd done some boxing and I thought my superior reach would be a weapon. Pretty sure the worst damage that I did was giving him blisters on his shoulders trying to hug him to stop him connecting with my face. I couldn't get enough swing to connect anything. Short campaigners are not my favoured competition now.

Lanky piece of pelican sh*t gringo, I see roo around quite a bit you’d never think he was super tall and he’s very slim.

He's very slim looks ready to play still, I wish I was lanky, I'm starting to look like Billy Brownless' build after lock downs.

He can’t fight gringo, concussion protocols I think his problems started with the enraged lesbian.

I also had one of the dwarves that was set alight by CJ try to hit me with a pool cue repeatedly at the Prince of Wales in St Kilda. Little campaigner wanted me to fight him, that would have looked even more cowardly than a punch on with a tough dyke. His name is Arthur and he's a very aggressive little man. He thought I was being patronising but that's just my personality coming out. Honestly both of them took advantage of my inability to fight back. Life is cruel that about the only fights I've ever had a chance to win in have been in situations where it would have been morally wrong to do so.

I also had one of the dwarves that was set alight by CJ try to hit me with a pool cue repeatedly at the Prince of Wales in St Kilda. Little campaigner wanted me to fight him, that would have looked even more cowardly than a punch on with a tough dyke. His name is Arthur and he's a very aggressive little man. He thought I was being patronising but that's just my personality coming out. Honestly both of them took advantage of my inability to fight back. Life is cruel that about the only fights I've ever had a chance to win in have been in situations where it would have been morally wrong to do so.
I’d forgotten about that story, life is stranger than fiction and rarely fair.

The prince of Wales like many things is unrecognisable these days, back in the day there was an arcade with a woolies and a butchers etc. I knew a few people who worked there and played in a pub football competition as a ring in for them.

I’d forgotten about that story, life is stranger than fiction and rarely fair.

The prince of Wales like many things is unrecognisable these days, back in the day there was an arcade with a woolies and a butchers etc. I knew a few people who worked there and played in a pub football competition as a ring in for them.

Probably rubbed shoulders with you back then.

I have an even more bizarre dwarf story where you couldn't make it up and if I told it it would sound like bullshit. I had a knack for finding myself in weird situations back then. It was like Jodorwski was trying storylines out on me at times.

Trying to shed a few kgs. Eat what i want through the day (within reason, if i want a snack i'll have some fruit) , and i have a really small dinner around 4.30-5

Lost 3.5 over the last 2 weeks. Going to try to stay around the same weight for the next two weeks then go hard again, so the body doesn't get as used to less food. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks maintenance, repeat.

Want to lose another 5.

Finding this way pretty manageable but we'll see. Feels good to not be so bloated of a night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to shed a few kgs. Eat what i want through the day (within reason, if i want a snack i'll have some fruit) , and i have a really small dinner around 4.30-5

Lost 3.5 over the last 2 weeks. Going to try to stay around the same weight for the next two weeks then go hard again, so the body doesn't get as used to less food. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks maintenance, repeat.

Want to lose another 5.

Finding this way pretty manageable but we'll see. Feels good to not be so bloated of a night.
Number 1 thing that helped me was calorie tracking. Knowing the exact amount makes it less stressful guessing what amount of food is too much or too little. Once you work it out completely guilt free eating it

Number 1 thing that helped me was calorie tracking. Knowing the exact amount makes it less stressful guessing what amount of food is too much or too little. Once you work it out completely guilt free eating it

I think everyone has to find something that works for them. I weigh myself every morning and monitor that way.

If i stay the same or put on a bit one day, i make sure i just shove less sh*t in my mouth the next.

I have lunch quite early too, and I think pretty much eating nothing from about 5.30 helps a lot.

It could all go south pretty easily, but right now i'm finding this way of doing things pretty easy. I reckon that's the key.

Want to lose another 5.

That sounds doable.

Attachments

• 20211016_204955.jpg
    20211016_204955.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
fmd - 3 hours to make chips!!! Too intense for me.

I'll head up to the local brewery, have few ales and then grab bag full of their soggy deep fries for the walk home.
Watched a Bake Off and All Creatures Great and Small while they were in the freezer, very civilised

Want to lose another 5.

Thought i'd update for anyone struggling to lose weight.

Just finished 2 weeks of maintenance. Managed to stay around the wight i wanted. Didn't go above. To be honest i found it really easy. Key for me is weigh myself every morning and still have small meals at night.

Now i go hard for 2 weeks trying to lose again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back