Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are 88.3% first dose, so by the the time we get to 80% 2nd dose, we’ll probably be 92%+ 1st dose.

This just shows the anti vaxxers are just a loud very small minority.

Yeah it's definitely people willingly going out to get the vaccine, not the mandates and the loss of work/jobs and ability to live a normal life.

Yeah it's definitely people willingly going out to get the vaccine, not the mandates and the loss of work/jobs and ability to live a normal life.
Exactly. The government has forced the hand of antivaxxers and the vaccine hesitant. Several regulars on the conspiracy board have taken the vaccine unwillingly.

You'd have to be pretty adamant in your stance to refuse the vaccine when your job is at stake.

I have been sober since Jan 14 and if he loses his seat I will strongly consider downing a beer

Don’t do it - the prick isn’t worth it. Though indulge with one of those ‘Zero’ pale ales from Holgate. Best tasting non alcohol beer I have tasted (granted zero alcohol beer isn’t known for tasting great). This stuff actually does taste decent.

Don’t do it - the prick isn’t worth it. Though indulge with one of those ‘Zero’ pale ales from Holgate. Best tasting non alcohol beer I have tasted (granted zero alcohol beer isn’t known for tasting great). This stuff actually does taste decent.
The main reason I'm not an alcoholic is that I've never liked the taste of beer so if you're not getting wasted wtf is the point of those 'Zero' options.
Might as well buy something non alcoholic that tastes... good.

Last edited:
The main reason I'll not an alcoholic is that I've never liked the taste of beer so if you're not getting wasted wtf is the point of those 'Zero' options.
Might as well buy something non alcoholic that tastes... good.

Saw it at the supermarket and tried it as I was curious. Very ‘nice’ tasting for a zero alcoholic beer. Was surprised. I barely drink beer though do enjoy the taste - just rarely touch alcohol these days. I think the sell point for this one is some bullshit about it being a sports drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a great thing, but bringing it forward is different to changing the actual 70% blueprint. Dan has brought it forward + given us more liberties

Isn’t that due to hospitalisations aren’t as high as expected, which is what we should be focused on as that’s why we entered a lockdown in the first place… way back

You can add mental health, education, and other aspects of societal health like social interaction to the list. All they care about is saving lives.

well, I for one cannot wait for all those right wingers to be writing to their MP’s seeking more funding and focus on mental health. I know this is a true and honest cause for a lot of liberal voters. This is great that all sides of politics can see the importance of social services!

As opposed to what??
Mental health, the human need for social interaction, general physical health outside covid, jobs, education, welfare of children, civil liberties.

Anyone who wants to live life as if they're still in lockdown is capable of doing so. Nobody is forcing them to venture outside. Others who are less risk averse are capable of assessing their level of risk and living life accordingly, especially when our vulnerable people have had ample time to vaccinate.

Mental health, the human need for social interaction, general physical health outside covid, jobs, education, welfare of children, civil liberties.

Anyone who wants to live life as if they're still in lockdown is capable of doing so. Nobody is forcing them to venture outside. Others who are less risk averse are capable of assessing their level of risk and living life accordingly, especially when our vulnerable people have had ample time to vaccinate.
The only reason for that, is if they're still alive...

well, I for one cannot wait for all those right wingers to be writing to their MP’s seeking more funding and focus on mental health. I know this is a true and honest cause for a lot of liberal voters. This is great that all sides of politics can see the importance of social services!
But liberal.

People will vote on the basis of issues that are affecting them, and there's little doubt that our covid response has resulted in higher levels of mental health issues in the wider community. It's a weird take to push it off as a right wing thing.

I'm interested to see how lefties feel about cops in riot gear using pepper spray and rubber bullets at their next protest/riot. Interesting times ahead.

Exactly. The government has forced the hand of antivaxxers and the vaccine hesitant. Several regulars on the conspiracy board have taken the vaccine unwillingly.

You'd have to be pretty adamant in your stance to refuse the vaccine when your job is at stake.

Yep, and I'm one of them, I'm by far not an anti-vaxxer, I have all my vaccines, and even as recent in 2018 had a vaccine for something, but as a 34 year old male I was brought to tears not because I am scared of a needle, or believe my limbs are gonna fall off or 5g in the vaccine, but simply because I felt violated, the choice was not mine to make, I never felt less of a man than I did having to make that choice coming to the realisation that if I don't have the vaccine I am told to have, I will not be able to pay for my rent so I can live, I can't put food on the dinner table, I can't simply live as I have for the past 30 odd years as a human free of constraint and free to make my own choices as I see fit. And I know I will be mocked by the I stand with dan group around this joint, but I could care less, they seem to forget that even the people they disagree with bleed the same, think and feel the same, hurt the same, but they've used the internet as a platform to separate themselves so they can simply judge all and sundry of those that don't think the exact same as they do.

I'm interested to see how lefties feel about cops in riot gear using pepper spray and rubber bullets at their next protest/riot. Interesting times ahead.

Lefties are used to it, they just don't whine and throw tantrums like the precious RWNJs.

Everyday lasted what, three days. Snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back