News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Seems like a nice guy. Liked the dog too.
Be interesting to see where we see him fitting. Maybe move him around a little. I can see Warner and Roberts spending a little time at HB to get a feel for things but not at the same time. Lachlan can probably play just about anywhere, except tall of course.

Be interesting to see where we see him fitting. Maybe move him around a little. I can see Warner and Roberts spending a little time at HB to get a feel for things but not at the same time. Lachlan can probably play just about anywhere, except tall of course.
Stats show that most pick 50-somethings never make it as AFL footballers.

I hate bloody stats.

Go well young man!

John Longmire

Edit: this is another link

Last edited:

John Longmire
Thanks SwansProudly,

I can't get it to play :( I've tried going direct to the website, but it tells me my internet is not working... odd really! I'll try again later, but thanks anyway!

Last edited:
And then try this exercise: which of the young Swans will be the best of the Cygnets: Logan McDonald, Braeden Campbell, Errol Gulden, Justin McInerney, James Rowbottom, Chad Warner, Sam Wicks, Nick Blakey, Joel Amartey or James Bell?
2 of these are very much not like the others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Longmire

Edit: this is another link

Thanks SwansProudly,

I can't get it to play :( I've tried going direct to the website, but it tells me my internet is not working... odd really! I'll try again later, but thanks anyway!
Perhaps this may help
do you mean the Longmire interview, this is another link:
None of these would work last night, but this morning worked fine! I wonder what the issue was...

Thanks again for your efforts SwansProudly! I really enjoy listening to John speak about the team.

When interviewed on trade night Beatson implied McCartin was a done deal. I can only assume we're waiting to ensure he is healthy before taking someone only for them to get injured again
Horse is playing hard to get, but secretly hoping that Paddy Mac is the dark horse of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back