Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - The Bulldogs Board vs the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh you dont want to talk about the Saints, but do you know the Suns record v the Saints of late? I'm fairly sure we've lost 5 in a row, and 4 of those 5 by less than 4 points. Heartbreak on repeat :(

Yes. But that’s because of the laws of physics.

Everybody knows that plastic melts when you turn up the heat.

Current Bulldogs Board side:

B: TBA - weltschmerz - TBA
HB: Northernsoul74 - Bulldogs85 - Dogs_r_barking
C: Cooney - Virgin Dog - dogwatch
HF: BallaratBulldog - Testekill - mofra
F: stefoid - Th3 DoG FaTh3R - adogsfan5

Foll: Mike - Deadly Dunkley - TBA

Int: TedDougChris - fitzroybowiedog

Ok, I need three more volunteers, or I'll start just randomly placing people in spots.....

One more request and apology rolled into one - can I get three volunteers from the following:

Fossie 32 , Norm De Guerre , Dannnnnnnnnn , Igloo , Dry Rot , doggies ftw , X_box_X , Optimistic Dog , Dogs_R_Us , Pugz89 , TempletonTheRat , Turtle3 , maddog37 , ossie_21 , BEaston ,dergert , doggiesin08

The game will take place in the next day or so - then I'll stop annoying you and leave you alone...

This is win-win here peoples !!!!

For reference:

Gold Coast 72-103 St Kilda

Gold Coast 78-80 St Kilda

Gold Coast 76-80 St Kilda
Gold Coast 84-85 St Kilda

Gold Coast 74-78 St Kilda

Suns 54 - 63 St Kilda

If ever we had a bogey team we choke against, its this one. Haha.

Richmond members can confirm ..

Ok, I need three more volunteers, or I'll start just randomly placing people in spots.....

One more request and apology rolled into one - can I get three volunteers from the following:

Fossie 32 , Norm De Guerre , Dannnnnnnnnn , Igloo , Dry Rot , doggies ftw , X_box_X , Optimistic Dog , Dogs_R_Us , Pugz89 , TempletonTheRat , Turtle3 , maddog37 , ossie_21 , BEaston ,dergert , doggiesin08

The game will take place in the next day or so - then I'll stop annoying you and leave you alone...

This is win-win here peoples !!!!
Back Pocket sounds good considering this is the position I've spent the majority of my senior career.

Caleb Daniel yeeted Max Gawn in the grand final, but unfortunately that activated the secret turbo switch.

If the result went the other way this image would have ended up being one of the most iconic images in recent AFL history.

Gawn.jpeg

In tribute to the great man I will be wearing a helmet for the upcoming Qooty match.

If the result went the other way this image would have ended up being one of the most iconic images in recent AFL history.

View attachment 1316471

In tribute to the great man I will be wearing a helmet for the upcoming Qooty match.

Sure is a definite case of "ain't the size of the dog in the fight ..." that's for sure. Caleb has been outstanding for the Doggies over a long period of time.

Back Pocket sounds good considering this is the position I've spent the majority of my senior career.
Good to see you dust off those boots boxy. I remember you from the early days.

Good to see you dust off those boots boxy. I remember you from the early days.
I got a nice history lesson about X_box_X through Mobbs the other day. The mastermind of the qooty Dream Team scores that cause an abundance of arguments at awards time.

I got a nice history lesson about X_box_X through Mobbs the other day. The mastermind of the qooty Dream Team scores that cause an abundance of arguments at awards time.
Did somebody say...Z scores?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is, I appreciate you bringing it up, running marathons is an excellent way to prove to people you are better than them
I'm more than happy to complete a marathon behind the wheel of my car.

My favourite thing about X_box_X isn't that he played 100+ games for the Titans, but rather the single game he played for the Wonders is what drove him to retirement.

Tis true, the product is improving. Nice core staying together lately. As always, it’s growing the fanbase in this location that remains tricky. I’m sure some sustained success will go a long way.
Maybe you can take Melbourne's spot in the 8 this year - the Dees are only good when the Olympics are held in Tokyo.......

B: X_box_X - weltschmerz - TBA

2 more spots to fill here, get your last two places in the team to hammer, pummel and generally thump the Sweet FA side !!!

Need a Bailey Williams to my Alex Keath!

Ok - so current match ups:

Backs: TBA vs serial_thrilla ; weltschmerz vs CursingFijian ; TBA vs GREENESHOOTS - given the poor quality of the opposition forwards, I think weltschmerz has this covered on her own !!

Half Backs: Northernsoul74 vs TheInjuryFactory ; Bulldogs85 vs JoshWoodenSpoon ; Dogs_r_barking vs Brenton Davy - I think we can rely on the extra run from the HB line here.

Centres: cooney vs T2B_ ; Virgin Dog vs Metalcrusher ; dogwatch vs manangatang - I think we have this, provided dogwatch isn't distracted trying to spell manangatang 's name... Be careful, he's tried this trick before...

Half Forwards: BallaratBulldog vs DenieD ; Testekill vs damicky ; Mofra vs Tonga Bob - clearly the weakest line here for the Sweet FA side - we should have no trouble locking the ball inside F50 with this outfit against us.

Forwards: stefoid vs GWS Goose ; Th3 DoG FaTh3R vs thewizardmelon ; adogsfan5 vs Senor M - none of these guys have played defence in their life, what is Barrybran thinking here ??

Rucks: _Mike_ vs akkaps ; Deadly Dunkley vs jackster83 ; TBA vs krakouers - I suspect with akkaps changing teams before the game, we'll be ok here, even if we are currently one short....

Int: TedDougChris vs ImissFrosty (no contest here) ; fitzroybowiedog vs PMBangers (again, no contest)
You and me Northernsoul74, let's dance

0a55ddc64dc71a949a76ef0370c3fbac.gif

Do i want to know what Brown law is? 🤔

Sounds like something you try and fool the missus with when the painters are in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back