News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs tell porkies all the time about players fitness though. Hamstrings are usually 3 weeks. Cripps is good at playing hurt so if it was bad enough to get subbed off I doubt it's nothing. Time will tell i guess.
I hear you, but this is weird.

Look at his actions on game day after his incident - weird behaviour after hamstring!

Jogged recently - again, weird behaviour after hamstring!

If he’s in the flight he’s playing.
You don’t travel with a hammy either!

Look at his actions on game day after his incident - weird behaviour after hamstring!

IF Cripps was a 1 weeker, he should have been declared right to go, after main training today

Yeah I saw the footage of him jogging into the rooms. Didn't look like his hammy was sore. Something amiss there me thinks.

Suspicious The Office GIF

Last edited:
So the last couple of weeks I've traded in Cripps who did a hammy, Preuss who got suspended and now Chapman with the dreaded H&S Protocols.

I'm thinking of trading in Rosas and Sinclair this week so anyone else looking at trading them in or that already have them be prepared for carnage.

I know his family are from WA but it would still be ridiculous to put him on a long flight there if he still has any injury niggles just to catch up with them and not play, surely if he's on the flight he is playing.

Carlton aren’t honest with what’s going on

I agree with this.

I've got him about 68% likelihood to play

So the last couple of weeks I've traded in Cripps who did a hammy, Preuss who got suspended and now Chapman with the dreaded H&S Protocols.

I'm thinking of trading in Rosas and Sinclair this week so anyone else looking at trading them in or that already have them be prepared for carnage.

I know his family are from WA but it would still be ridiculous to put him on a long flight there if he still has any injury niggles just to catch up with them and not play, surely if he's on the flight he is playing.
Agreed, all other injured players are told to rest, rehab or train - not aggravate your injury by being on a long flight!

This does not make sense.
There’s only one thing to do - let me call in an expert :D
Will Crippa miss this game?

computer GIF

I have a feeling and I’m no doctor, but Cripps has always had back issues and everyone knows hamstrings and backs are closely associated - if he was at all tight in the hammy, chances are flexed the lower back, and arguably probably has back soreness/tightness as well. It’s probably why the club has been super quiet on it and why a slight ‘feeling’ of the hammy is a 2 weeker and why he was running on it so soon. As I said, I could be wrong but this may be the burning of the candle due to Cripps carrying this team for so long. His body is probably cooked sadly.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't play

Visit family and support the team probably

So many confident, yet contradictory opinions here about what the Cripps injury is and whether he'll play.

I'm not adding to it because I have to admit ....

View attachment 1379415

So, are you saying we should trade in Schultz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back