Autopsy Round 10 vs Bulldogs, Mars Stadium, Saturday 21st May, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Thompson get first crack at Naughton? Huge match up.

Collins takes the best forward.

Thompson has been taking the 3rd best,

Long term game. Rory will be fully back to his best soon.

Thompson could take khamis

I want to believe too... BARRETT: A 'proper AFL club'? Come on, Suns, make me believe

If we beat the dogs, then that's huge. It's more about respect in competition. I really want to fly down to Vic to watch the game.
On AFL daily Barrett said he would trust the suns if we show the same form from the last 2 weeks for the rest of the year.... so it's only going to take for us to win every game remaining for him to trust us.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 8.24.46 pm.png

Imagine when Rowell gets another preseason or two under his belt and starts to get a bit better with his running and gets a bit more easy ball.
The guy is a beast.
20 years old and on these figures, one of the best stoppage contested players in the league.

EDIT - I guess just look at the game against the Eagles.

Rory was so good on the weekend
My son said"How can you not play for 4 years and just come back in and play like that"
A little bit of footy brain, a little bit of closing speed and a little bit of Dustin Fletcher's Inspector Gadget arms

Rory was so good on the weekend
My son said"How can you not play for 4 years and just come back in and play like that"
A little bit of footy brain, a little bit of closing speed and a little bit of Dustin Fletcher's Inspector Gadget arms
It’s freed up Collins and Ballard as well

It’s freed up Collins and Ballard as well
Collins has so much more freedom to attack the ball because Rory is a like a barnacle on his opponent. It has significantly changed out backline set up. 2 games in, imagine after half the season, we will look back and not know how we did it without Rory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About half way through-you can't miss it-long session
Admittedly Robbo was nearly having a stroke about Essendon for about half an hour first up
I was unfortunate enough to watch "On the Couch" preceding VFL 360, and after 40 mins of Essendon crud, I switched off.
Turned back on 20 mins later to watch VFL360, and got another 30 mins of exactly the same crud....:mad:

Thank heavens I stayed for Stuey and Dimma....it was like a breath of fresh air.:)

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing Hollands in for Jeffrey but I'd also like to give Jeffrey some time to find his feet.

I’d keep jeffery till the bye.

Would be pretty special seeing all 5 indigenous boys play in Darwin.

Rosas and Jeffery could be pretty special back home

SEN just reported that Naughton is in doubt with sore knee.
Jon Ralph said the same thing on On The Couch tonight. It would be absolutely massive for us if Naughton missed this game. I reckon we go in as favourites with the bookies if Naughton misses.

Jon Ralph said the same thing on On The Couch tonight. It would be absolutely massive for us if Naughton missed this game. I reckon we go in as favourites with the bookies if Naughton misses.
Yeah he hurt it on friday, though he continued playing the game. It didn't look great.

English claims he'll see how he feels, but bevo ruled him out?

I was unfortunate enough to watch "On the Couch" preceding VFL 360, and after 40 mins of Essendon crud, I switched off.
Turned back on 20 mins later to watch VFL360, and got another 30 mins of exactly the same crud....:mad:

Thank heavens I stayed for Stuey and Dimma....it was like a breath of fresh air.:)
On the Couch is pretty much unwatchable now

Farrar looked like he might’ve gone down with an ankle late in the game? Not sure if it was that or a bad cramp but he limped off right away. Would be the only change for me with either Markov in, or Ellis/Weller to play more time down back and Sharp in.

Jeffrey didn’t set the world on fire, but I reckon he would’ve held on to a few marks he flew for had it been dry and snagged a goal. Give him a couple of games in conditions more suited to him to give him a run at it.

No point bringing in a 2nd year forward line player (Jeffrey) for one game and then dropping him, especially after a win.

Play him the next 3 games to the bye, reassess things then. That is a 4 game spell as a 3rd tall/hybrid forward, which is what you should get at that position. Especially with Luko out for a few weeks. The Darwin factor is just a bonus for Jeffrey.

Should be all yes. Big Red Machine is going to come too ;)

You better not be negative you campaigner! :cool::p

If I can persuade the missus, we will come up as well. Need to check if she is working.

Where will you guys be?

Hopefully standing @ $25 each........

Just saw it's $60 a seat - bloody hell, daylight robbery!!

The area behind the goal is grey already - I assume sold out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back