Current Trial The Teachers Pet Podcast & Chris Dawson's Murder Trial * New Carnal Knowledge Trial

Remove this Banner Ad

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You wouldn't have gotten away with a teacher taking their ex-student to her school formal in Perth in the early 80's.
Although I never checked out the various teacher's table at my Year 12 one to see if there were any of the year 12 students there (male, female or the bloke who wore a dress).

WTF was wrong with NSW Dept Education then.

Looks like there wasn't a NSW Govt Education Minister at the end of 1981.

Either that or maybe they've removed the name of the one(s) from Oct 1981 - Apr 1984 in severe embarrassment.
1981 was in the middle of Neville Wran's 10 years as NSW ALP Premier (when Wran was also national president of the ALP form 1980-1986).

figures/administration-of-public-education/ministers

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 5.19.51 pm.png
Wikipedia to the rescue.
As it shows that the NSW Education Dept website has delisted Ron Mullock and Eric Bedford who were the NSW Education Minister's between Landa and Cavalier.

Minister for Education and Early Learning - Wikipedia

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 5.17.45 pm.png

'12:49 PM
Chris Dawson JC's date for her 1981 school formal, court told
DAVID MURRAY
Former teacher Chris Dawson went to a school formal as the date of his former student and babysitter JC, a court has been told.
JC said she went to her school formal in October 1981 and sat at the table of other teachers and their partners.
Prosecutor Craig Everson asked if she had a date for the formal.
“Yes. Chris Dawson,” she said.'

The amount of people who did nothing or turned a blind eye, Once knew a guy who grew up in Sydney during this period late 70's early 80's who said If you were a Rugby League Player at the time, the police seemed to give you a wide berth and it was like carrying a get of gaol free card.
The 4th post in this thread.

Worthy of a re-run.

Thurs 19 May 2022:

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...d/news-story/f1e3717c6d4e586c836b7f705980f8c7

A teenager (JC) who moved into Chris Dawson’s home after his wife’s disappearance has claimed during his murder trial she was subject to “daily” domestic violence and he once ripped off the G-string she was parading for him.

JC gave evidence today again - Part of it was in a closed court for about 25mins
(called in legal terms "in camera") in private

In camera is a Latin phrase meaning “in private” or “in chambers” and it is used in law to refer to proceedings conducted without public access. While many legal systems place an emphasis on holding trial proceedings in public whenever possible, there can be special situations where proceedings need to be held confidentially.

It is believed/intimated, because the material was of a sexual nature.

The Crown requested this - and, discussion of it being for strict "non-publication"

Being a Parramatta teen in the 70s it's fair to say that social norms were indeed skewed and twisted back then. In my high school it was a well known fact the hottest girl in year 11 who became school captain the following year was having a relationship with a male teacher. Nothing done yet it was public knowledge . In my early twenties I was playing soccer and a teammate (who was a high school teacher) was accused of having a sexual relationship with a 17 yo student. He admitted it to us. All that was done was he was relocated to work at a regional centre school so could no longer be part of team or the relevant school.

The first Gay Mardi Gras was held in 1978. People forget that rather than being an accepted celebration as it now is it was a protest march. Police arrested and beat dozens of gay people held overnight in cells and charged. Gay hate crime was endemic and police were offenders

You look back with a discerning more critical eye now and you cringe about social norms but it is no doubt they were the social norms. Rugby league players were idolised and got away with police acceptance of many things. Sad but true. The attitude was almost as though they were just being larrikins.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You wouldn't have gotten away with a teacher taking their ex-student to her school formal in Perth in the early 80's.
Although I never checked out the various teacher's table at my Year 12 one to see if there were any of the year 12 students there (male, female or the bloke who wore a dress).

WTF was wrong with NSW Dept Education then.

Looks like there wasn't a NSW Govt Education Minister at the end of 1981.

Either that or maybe they've removed the name of the one(s) from Oct 1981 - Apr 1984 in severe embarrassment.
1981 was in the middle of Neville Wran's 10 years as NSW ALP Premier (when Wran was also national president of the ALP form 1980-1986).

figures/administration-of-public-education/ministers

View attachment 1403786
Wikipedia to the rescue.
As it shows that the NSW Education Dept website has delisted Ron Mullock and Eric Bedford who were the NSW Education Minister's between Landa and Cavalier.

Minister for Education and Early Learning - Wikipedia

View attachment 1403780

'12:49 PM
Chris Dawson JC's date for her 1981 school formal, court told
DAVID MURRAY
Former teacher Chris Dawson went to a school formal as the date of his former student and babysitter JC, a court has been told.
JC said she went to her school formal in October 1981 and sat at the table of other teachers and their partners.
Prosecutor Craig Everson asked if she had a date for the formal.
“Yes. Chris Dawson,” she said.'
Kurve, can we get a puke emoji please?

It was common knowledge that a music teacher was abusing a year 11 or year 12 student at my extremely prestigious private school in the late 90s. The school did nothing. I have since reported it to the police, nothing has since been done to my knowledge.

A Sydney court has heard evidence accused murderer Chris Dawson arranged for his wife Lynette's signature to be forged on life insurance paperwork after she disappeared.

JC, who married Mr Dawson after Lynette vanished, told police she remembered him "cashing in" a life insurance policy the same year Ms Dawson disappeared.

She told police the policy was in Ms Dawson's name and, for him to "cash in", it required his missing wife's signature.

JC told his murder trial she overheard Mr Dawson, his twin brother Paul and Paul's wife Marilyn discuss the policy in 1982 and that Marilyn volunteered to forge Ms Dawson's signature.

How
A Sydney court has heard evidence accused murderer Chris Dawson arranged for his wife Lynette's signature to be forged on life insurance paperwork after she disappeared.

JC, who married Mr Dawson after Lynette vanished, told police she remembered him "cashing in" a life insurance policy the same year Ms Dawson disappeared.

She told police the policy was in Ms Dawson's name and, for him to "cash in", it required his missing wife's signature.

JC told his murder trial she overheard Mr Dawson, his twin brother Paul and Paul's wife Marilyn discuss the policy in 1982 and that Marilyn volunteered to forge Ms Dawson's signature.

How does this make sense? Life insurance = pay-out when somebody dies. It requires a signature of the dead person to get paid?

How

How does this make sense? Life insurance = pay-out when somebody dies. It requires a signature of the dead person to get paid?

It was cashed in or surrendered early, it would have been one of those 70's or 80's versions of superannuation with life insurance in the same policy that was paid in to on a monthly or yearly basis.

Not looking so good for Dawson's claim of a squeaky clean reputation.

Not looking so good for Dawson's claim of a squeaky clean reputation.

So the testimony today is that JC witnessed CD, PD and wife forge LD signature on a life insurance policy to then make a claim on that policy?

I see no reason why she would lie. I have concern though. Would a person who has murdered a wife then missing exacerbate their predicament to then make a fraudulent insurance claim? If that's what they did that is simply staggering. A handwriting expert should resolve that you hope. JC being a disaffected ex wife is not the most credible choice to counter testimony of three.

CD personality type is classic narcissist. I'm really trying to keep an open mind but it's hard because of how I view the guy and what he did grooming this child then setting her up as a slave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JC being a disaffected ex wife is not the most credible choice to counter testimony of three.

I think I might have to disagree. JC didn’t have a choice about what she saw or heard. JC is definitely more than a just a ‘disaffected ex wife’. Her ‘credibility‘ will certainly be given a boost when PD and MD give their testimony. Bring it on and let’s watch as their credibility is scrutinised.

The Teacher's Trial, episode 2 is up.

Chris Dawson’s former babysitter and schoolgirl lover “JC” gives evidence that he groomed her, then turned her into his “sex slave” and a substitute mother for his children after his wife Lyn’s sudden disappearance. Lyn’s friend and neighbour Julie Andrew and siblings Greg Simms and Pat Jenkins tell of the trauma of the past 40 years, as their nightmare is brought to life through diaries, letters and photographs.

JC giving it back as good as she gets from the defence team barrister's 'insulting' cross-examination of her evidence in court yesterday.

And we now have confirmation that there is at least one active case of civil court action (JC's) against the NSW Department of Education, for the care issues of at least one of its schools (Cromer High, where Dawson (sports teacher) taught JC), and the alleged subsequent damage this did to JC's life.

'Chris Dawson’s babysitter denies ‘making up’ sex slave claims'
'May 20, 2022 - 6:23PM'

'The court heard on Friday that JC had at one point planned to co-author a book with writer Rebecca Hazel before the deal ultimately broke down.

The court also heard that JC had begun civil court proceedings against the NSW Department of Education centring on Mr Dawson’s actions as a teacher at the school where he taught her.'

'Mr Dawson’s barrister Pauline David questioned whether JC was motivated to “make up” stories about her former husband for financial gain including through the sale of books and her lawsuit.

“I suggest you have every reason to make up stories such as the sex slave story,” Ms David said.
“I don’t have any reason to make up any story,” JC replied.
“And that you consider, by suggesting that Mr Dawson was some kind of crazy control freak, that you will increase the level of your damages,” Ms David said.
“That’s insulting,” JC replied.'

'Chris Dawson case: JC denies book deal is behind claims'
'8:03AM MAY 21, 2022'

'Barrister Pauline David put it to JC that she thought she could “make a fair bit of money”, including by working with author Rebecca Hazel to tell her life story.
Ms David: “It’s pretty sensational stuff for a book isn’t it, to say you’re a sex slave?”

Hazel’s book was to be titled The Schoolgirl, Her Teacher and his Wife, Ms David said.
JC said she first met Hazel at a women’s refuge and “trusted her”, but the relationship had broken down. There was never a contract, JC said.
She rejected the suggestion from Ms David that the falling out was over what would happen to the proceeds.

It emerged during the questioning that JC was suing the NSW Education Department over her relationship with Mr Dawson, who was her physical education teacher at Cromer High School in 1980.

JC told the court the case was about what she had suffered under the care of the department and the subsequent damage to her life that went up to her eventual divorce from Mr Dawson and “well beyond”.'

'JC will return to the witness box on Monday for final cross-examination, expected to last about 30 minutes.'

Diamonds weren't forever in Chris Dawson's book of love sex slavery.

More Dawson, Chris Dawson 000,
than 007.

'Chris Dawson murder trial: JC's engagement ring made from rings of missing Lyn Dawson'
'12:42PM MAY 23, 2022'

'Former babysitter JC has told Chris Dawson’s murder trial her diamond engagement ring was made from the rings of his missing wife Lynette.
JC has been asked by crown prosecutor Craig Everson SC about the rings on the fingers of her left hand in photographs from her wedding to Mr Dawson.
The wedding photos had been tendered to the court during cross-examination of JC by defence counsel Pauline David.
JC and Mr Dawson married in January 1984, two years after Lyn vanished from Sydney’s northern beaches.
JC said her wedding ring in the photo was made from scratch to match one Mr Dawson had left over from his first marriage, to Lyn.
The diamond ring on her hand was made using the diamonds from Lyn’s engagement ring and eternity ring that she left, JC said.'

JFC ..

Chris Dawson allegedly left bruises on his wife's neck and said he would be "getting rid" of her if their marriage counselling didn't work, a Sydney court has heard.

"One day when I came into work, she had bruises on her throat."

The witness told the court she then proceeded to ask Ms Dawson what had happened.

"She said when they went to counselling, [they] got in the lift and Chris had gripped her throat and shook her a little and said, 'if this doesn't work, I'm getting rid of you, I'm only doing this once'."

The witness told the court Ms Dawson didn't believe her husband was being serious.

Chris Dawson allegedly threatened to 'get rid' of wife shortly before she disappeared, court told

I think I might have to disagree. JC didn’t have a choice about what she saw or heard. JC is definitely more than a just a ‘disaffected ex wife’. Her ‘credibility‘ will certainly be given a boost when PD and MD give their testimony. Bring it on and let’s watch as their credibility is scrutinised.

If I remember this correctly, as soon as JC managed to get away from him she sought Lyn's family out to speak to them about what she knew and that was years ago. I think she's been very consistent for a long time in stepping up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back