News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're flarking football players, not Rhodes scholars, flark's sake.

Of course they do dumb, testosterone-fuelled sh1t.

Sick of reading kents taking pot shots at players from opposition clubs here on the SC board.

If you don't own De Goey, and weren't looking at trading him in, then take it to the main board or shut the flark up.

That goes for Stringer, Smith, May and other kents too.

Leave your club allegiance and your big-club envy at the door FFS
Except for Tom Lynch: can we still pile onto the flat-track, punch-below bully next time he hurts someone smaller than him?

Except for Tom Lynch: can we still pile onto the flat-track, punch-below bully next time he hurts someone smaller than him?
If the words ‘poor darl’ gets you ‘big club’ supporters wound up then no, pretty much everything is off limits, even for Tom the bully and Trent the sniper!

Sick of reading kents taking pot shots at players from opposition clubs here on the SC board.

If you don't own De Goey, and weren't looking at trading him in, then take it to the main board or shut the flark up.

De Goey is SC relevant, kents are entitled to comment on it.

I know he plays for the club you support, but try not to take it personally.

De Goey is SC relevant, kents are entitled to comment on it.

I know he plays for the club you support, but try not to take it personally.
Yeah he’s in my team and if we aren’t potting playing for disappearing from our team we better shut the SC forums down.

FWIW if anyone can find any posts of mine bagging players please quote them here, I love all footy..even the big clubs🙄
(maybe don’t look as far back as the O’Brien/ Lamumba days😔)

Yeah he’s in my team and if aren’t potting playing for disappearing from our team we better shut the SC forums down.

FWIW if anyone can find any posts of mine bagging players please quote them here, I love all footy..even the big clubs🙄

Well sh1t there's the kryptonite to my argument.

Give him both barrels mate, you're fully entitled lol

Yeah he’s in my team and if aren’t potting playing for disappearing from our team we better shut the SC forums down.

Yes I think I warned you not to trade him in, and suggested trading him out at his bye :p

Lucky you didn't listen and can bag him now :moustache:

Well sh1t there's the kryptonite to my argument.

Give him both barrels mate, you're fully entitled lol
My bad I thought this was a SC forum. I will look forward to all of your replies everyone bags a player from this point on. Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I think I warned you not to trade him in, and suggested trading him out at his bye :p

Lucky you didn't listen and can bag him now :moustache:
In fairness I have been quite s**t this year, owning DeGoey is proof of that.

Aw, this is the sweetest display of regret and bonhomie I have just about ever seen.

Well played both of you, it is all about goodwill, humour and a bit o' footy with blokes who love it and get it.

Carna effing Woodies!

But back to Tom Lynch...

Last edited:
It's my bad. I didn't think anyone would own him.

I thought you were just strafing, I was wrong and I am sorry
No not even a little bit, purely a sc related comment. I actually agree with what you were referring to, best part of the sc forum Is there is generally no club crap. I struggle to read our own board (Geelong) most of the time. The negativity for a team that has been a treat to follow for a long time is hard to read.

Anyway this is SC and yep, having a howler like plenty others on here☹️

In fairness I have been quite s**t this year, owning DeGoey is proof of that.
If you're going s**t, I don't know how to describe my team

1655890467395.png

Family Time Reaction GIF by Lifetime

Aw, this is the sweetest display of regret and bonhomie I have just about ever seen.

Well played both of you, it is all about goodwill, humour and a bit o' footy with blokes who love it and get.

Carna effing Woodies!

But back to Tom Lynch...
You’re right about Lynch, I was incorrect to pull you up, carry on…

JDG went to St Kevs didn't he? Surely he got something for his 20k per year education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back