Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Cats v Tigers Sat June 25th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You just say the good sound bite of ‘tin foiled hats’. You don’t even address the issue of shitty free kicks going overwhelming to one team, where the game is decided by 2 points. Did you even watch the game ? The game is broken, but you are currently on top of the shitty pill that is 2022 AFL , so naturally it is all sunshine for ya.
The imaginary issue you've made up?

Yeah most of us won't address that.

Given you guys always perform during the regular season and often finish top 4 or at least top 8 for such a long time now, is it a matter of waiting for finals before things get interesting? Like knowing that you will make it does it take the fun of the regular season out of it a bit?
A month or so ago I didn't think we looked likely to even make finals. I've been surprised and (generally) impressed with our performances since then. But I'm still interested in Geelong, just not as interested in neutral games as I used to be.

Hs as its finest
The Tigers had two late inside 50s to try to steal the match but the pantomime villain Tom Stewart, who is set for a holiday after a hit which concussed Liam Baker, clunked a crucial intercepting mark in the dying seconds which franked a best-on-ground display for the defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Henry looks like if Kylo Ren was in a Christian rock band, but he was unfazeable in that last quarter.

Is a contact sport. Get over it. Not saying what Stew did was fair either but it's going to happen. You'd be happy with us being this sore and salty if the shoe was on the other foot?
What??
He smashed Prestia high off the ball and KOd him

Your trolling if you maintain that’s part of the game

Let’s see if MRO agrees with your take, lol

The discount that makes us the most suspended team in the comp over the last decade. Is that the discount you’re talking about?

You could not script the level of stupid some people on this forum espouse sometimes
How many suspendable offences did it take Gary Ablett Jr to get suspended a few years back?
Who was involved with those decisions back then?
Where is that person now?

Calling me stupid. I’m not a Richmond fan for starters and secondly if you can try and objectively watch that and not think you got a friendly run with the umps then you’re stupid and deluded.

Neutral supporters will generally like this scenario, because they get to see people react. Which is the sole reason they are on here. Doesn’t take away from the fact aussi football is one of the west umpired game in the world. There is zero consistency. Games are routinely decided by their ‘interpretations’. Can any of you actually tell me what is holding the ball anymore ? Because it’s never paid, then randomly paid in front of Geelong goal ! That’s what decides 2 point games and determines too 4 finishes. I’m not wasting time/money on something that should be taken as seriously as WWE. I watch the footy to see two teams fight it out, not some midget nerd blow the whistle randomly every 12 seconds. * off

Gotta say, that was a cracking game of football. Hate the result but really don't mind getting done by them in June. We generally do ok against them in September.

It was an excellent game. Showcased the best - and worst - of both sides

Gee Stengle has to be in AA contention now

Tigers fans need to remember that Prestia going down was actually the tonic that forced you to switch the magnets around. Before that, we were very happy with our matchups. Baker going into the middle was an absolute game changer, and his intensity is what nearly got you guys over the line.

Cracking game and one of the best I've seen this year.

Back