Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Melksham had 2 less tackles against port than Ben Browns had all season
Melksham doesn't really bring anything else to the table though

Had more tackles than touches and kicked a Joe the goose

Freo “Jackson’s uncontracted, you’ll take what we give. Rory Lobb is worth a top 10 pick, Griffen Logue is worth a top 10 pick because they are under contract. Pick 15 is a good pick.”

danster “Three first rounders for Jackson.”.

Freo “You’re wrong.”.

danster “No, you’re wrong.”.

That for over 100 pages.
I like to drop in every now and again to stir the pot but honestly Dan and Trav are doing a pretty good job of it.

Melksham doesn't really bring anything else to the table though

Had more tackles than touches and kicked a Joe the goose
Dont think it's a Joe the goose when you run from 40 and he stopped Allirs intercept game. Browns been getting outmarked all season.

Melksham didn't do much but 7 tackles is a better game than most of our forwards this season have played.

Matt Rendell suggested on sen this morning that Melbourne should get Brodie Grundy to replace Luke Jackson.

Dont think it's a Joe the goose when you run from 40 and he stopped Allirs intercept game. Browns been getting outmarked all season.

Melksham didn't do much but 7 tackles is a better game than most of our forwards this season have played.
Aliir had 7 intercepts and averages 7.57 per game this season.

Matt Rendell suggested on sen this morning that Melbourne should get Brodie Grundy to replace Luke Jackson.
Good idea from Rendell.

5 of those were ground ball but still it's amazing how little brown has to do for you to defend him but you're willing to dump on Melksham after a good defensive game.
Not necessarily defending Brown

But he is at least AFL standard, Melksham arguably isn't

Jake Melksham had 2 less tackles against port than Ben Browns had all season
Mate...

You can't talk about cherry picking irrelevant stats and then pull this out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate...

You can't talk about cherry picking irrelevant stats and then pull this out
Like * I can't, that's bad. Considering neither him or Fritsch are tackling and we aren't marking it no wonder our forward pressure feels non existent and the best teams can just stroll out of defense picking out targets.

Only statistically if he plays 15 more games but close Doctor.
Begone with your stats, Kent. Facts mean nothing to me - I use my infallible footy judgement and great instincts to reach my conclusions

Proper Danster
Whatever you say, Kent.

Also apropos of nothing in particular, Freo need to give us 3 first rounders for Jackson, first rounders are actually second rounders, we need to drop an out-of-form Ben Brown but keep playing an out-of-form Salem because of reasons like he is actually much more valuable than Angus Brayshaw who people only like because he took a mark in the Grand Final, and I said all of these things years ago - at least 10 years before Brayshaw was born, and people laughed at me but just look at how right I was all the time.

Danster 687? who gives a s**t you've just been gandered

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

Doesn’t Grundy have five years left on a $1M a year contract? He’s not even elite anymore, and is only 2.5 years younger than Max. I’d want to see how that PCL holds up too. How much of his salary is Rendell recommending Collingwood pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back