Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Freo v Demons Fri July 29th 8:10pm EST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I maintain that frederick is freos most dangerous player. tonight further confirmed that. Frederick is so much more damaging than Andy Brayshaw who gets a stack of uncontested marks in the back half.

Angus > Andrew.

Then why do you have like four threads on the first page of your team board about us lol?
It’s comedy, what we did to you blokes last year will be talked about as one of the most one sided grand finals in history forever. It’s sad, but it’s true. We try avoid talking about it but it’s just easy to talk about. No Tom Boyd no Western Bulldogs.

I maintain that frederick is freos most dangerous player. tonight further confirmed that. Frederick is so much more damaging than Andy Brayshaw who gets a stack of uncontested marks in the back half.

Angus > Andrew.

I honestly thought Angus was 1st or 2nd in the comp for uncontested marks, truly. And he's a half back?so presumably mostly in the back half. So not sure of your logic jumps here.

It’s comedy, what we did to you blokes last year will be talked about as one of the most one sided grand finals in history forever. It’s sad, but it’s true. We try avoid talking about it but it’s just easy to talk about. No Tom Boyd no Western Bulldogs.
I see that GF a bit different. A great grand final for 2.5 quarters, then one team embarrassed themselves in front of the nation. And the other produced the most dominant minute of football in GF history.

What’s not to love and re-live at every opportunity?

So you do or don’t care about us? Because that many threads suggest you do.

But you do you man. You also say “we” like you had anything to do with it. You could vanish and your club would go on as if you never existed. Which would actually be nice tbh.

The dogs made you look good. You’re not actually that good. Won’t win this year… and I can’t wait for the truth to come out about your toxic head coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly thought Angus was 1st or 2nd in the comp for uncontested marks, truly. And he's a half back?so presumably mostly in the back half. So not sure of your logic jumps here.
yeah, fancy a backman taking marks in the backline. whats the excuse for andy brayshaw to have to head into the backline to get cheap stats?

angus was in the midfield tonight. 2 brownlow votes coming his way. Andrew brayshaw had 30 of the most uninfluencial touches.

metres gained
andrew: 259
angus: 568

The dogs made you look good. You’re not actually that good. Won’t win this year… and I can’t wait for the truth to come out about your toxic head coach.
angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

yeah, fancy a backman taking marks in the backline. whats the excuse for andy brayshaw to have to head into the backline to get cheap stats?

angus was in the midfield tonight. 2 brownlow votes coming his way. Andrew brayshaw had 30 of the most uninfluencial touches.

metres gained
andrew: 259
angus: 568
Sub 9 metres gained per possession is a problem for Andy Brayshaw’s impact. He had a kick for goal from 40 in there too, so aside from that he must’ve been crabbing sideways most of the game.

Even Oliver who got a hard tag almost gained more metres.

Sub 9 metres gained per possession is a problem for Andy Brayshaw’s impact. He had a kick for goal from 40 in there too, so aside from that he must’ve been crabbing sideways most of the game.

Even Oliver who got a hard tag almost gained more metres.
100%. It was a pretty typical andrew brayshaw game tonight. 5 frederick touches = 15 Andrew brayshaw touches.

Fritsch is a fantastic front running squib.

Loves a cheap goal and applies next to zero forward pressure when he doesn’t have the ball.

If only the scoreboard had a mirror for him and that hair adjustment he does everytime he needs to see himself on the big stage. 🤣
lol 6 goals in a granny with a lot of them being clutch goals when we need them. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

That was our best performance for the year. Back to our defensive setup best. Mauled them in the contest. Hopefully we can keep this up heading into finals.
They lost to the Bulldogs by 20pts last year, then went on to win their next four before steamrolling the finals. I can’t be certain they’ll win it again but I’ve been saying for a while that I think Melbourne have been pacing themselves.

Back