Review Dogs scrape home against Oranges 62-57

Remove this Banner Ad

Pro’s - Darcy gets a Gatorade shower

Con’s - Everything else. What an absolute shitshow of a game, dragged down to their level and it was lucky this wasn’t a prime time game.

That umpiring performance both ways was ******* terrible, looking forward to the hastheumpstuffedup review of this one.

We need to sack our entire ******* coaching staff, they clearly can't motivate the players and the three tactics that we use (5 metres out, defending space instead of the man, corralling the ball carrier instead of putting body pressure) are clearly not ******* working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 points is 4 points but

1. It would’ve been nice to get a percentage boost and get in front in case the Blues have two tight losses; and
2. It would’ve been nice to play more than 15 minutes of good footy for the game

Think that performance loses to the Hawks next week but we’re still alive and maybe we can find something from somewhere

Was mentioned in the game thread that Duryea back and Treloar up the ground for McNeil is such an obvious improvement to our team.

McLean another who is obviously better than VDM. Sure he’s not as fast but how many goals do we actually get from VDMs pressure? He was mostly shuffling sideways rather than charging at people today anyway.

I think that the Pizza Meat Pie won it for us today.

Hey... the game is finished and it's still light out. What gives?

JUH looks more dangerous than Naughton at the moment.

I liked the fact Cordy cleaned some campaigner up. But I enjoyed Westy on Hopper even more.

Westy’s hands were superb.

Does anyone else reckon that because the commentators thought that Naughton’s goal hit the post that the AFL then decided to look at a replay that was not conclusive and overuled it purely on the commentators opinion, so 2022 - f**k you Gil.

I have no idea what to make of that given my internet service decided to s**t itself at half time.

It came back with 30 seconds of the game remaining.

Doesn't sound like I missed much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back