F1 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead of safety car they should all sit in pitlane to save fuel and then rolling restart. F1 is an entertainment product ffs

If I remember correctly, Ted was nearly on the out at Sky a couple of years ago.
From memory, it was new management that came in and s**t canned Ted. After a bit the rest of the Sky F1 crew pretty much demanded he was reinstated or a large chunk of them would walk.

Well that’s what Reddit told me anyway 😅

The issue Abu Dhabi raised was that F1 has no good way to actually deal with an incident that triggers a SC that occurs in the last few laps.

Instead everyone's focus was on whether Masi did or did not do his job in a sport where the job remits don't align with the conflicting procedures.

Just find a better way. Whether it's to throw a red flag or whether it's to get a SC but to allow all cars to unlap themselves. Maybe it's something else but finishing under the SC is ******* s**t. Period. That isn't what a 21st century audience wants.

I do not understand how those 2 cars between Verstappen and Leclerc couldn't be released? Or better yet why cos every campaigner need to unlap by going ahead of the SC? Why does Russell need to go ahead? Cars give back positions, why could he and other cars not just slow down until they are in position.

We could've got 1 or 2 laps in.

Well deserved win Max. And a great debut by DeV, Latifi is the GOAT but maybe he should take the rest of the year off..

Look, we know the FIA couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery (how they apply grid penalties is currently against how the rules are written as another example), so not sure what people are expecting 😅

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back