Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a presenter overhaul of sorts.

Kane will be tied up with Sportsday for two hours every night, and is rumoured to be involved in SEN Breakfast on Mondays as well as Fridays. HS article also says that Hutchy has increasing commitments as boss of SEN. And who knows what Eddie will do.

Finally the beast is nearly done. Can watch at least one night a week now next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a presenter overhaul of sorts.

Kane will be tied up with Sportsday for two hours every night, and is rumoured to be involved in SEN Breakfast on Mondays as well as Fridays. HS article also says that Hutchy has increasing commitments as boss of SEN. And who knows what Eddie will do.

I fear that Sam Mcclure will be the new rolling host.

I'd like to see another female voice on Wednesday nights to replace Caro

This is a disgrace. I never watch this show, but tuned in hungry for GF content - Hutchison is clearly midway through a GF week bender and appears to be simultaneously drunk and hungover. That he was allowed on tv in this state is embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a disgrace. I never watch this show, but tuned in hungry for GF content - Hutchison is clearly midway through a GF week bender and appears to be simultaneously drunk and hungover. That he was allowed on tv in this state is embarrassing.
Nah, sounds like he's got the same bug that I do. Surprised he tried to do the show being sick, but that's all it is.

Wonder who will replace Caro next year? You'd think they'd try and go another female. Sam Lane maybe? She's annoying enough to replace Caro.

I'm sure this gets said every year, but why is the show before the Grand Final always the last one for the year? Surely you'd do a post GF show.
Yes, I bore people on here with this every year. :p There would obviously plenty for them to talk about, just two days after the Grand Final. I have a hunch that some at Ch 9 are happy to have it out of the way so they can put more of their “reality” crap on

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back