BigFooty Death List 2022 : Host - ClarkeM

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew John Farnham was getting treatment for cancer but I wasnt fully aware of the seriousness until I read about Robbie Williams tribute singing You're the Voice at the GF

Then reading JF has only just left the ICU - thats a long time for mouth cancer and concerns me a little

I knew John Farnham was getting treatment for cancer but I wasnt fully aware of the seriousness until I read about Robbie Williams tribute singing You're the Voice at the GF

Then reading JF has only just left the ICU - thats a long time for mouth cancer and concerns me a little
John Blackman had the same thing, they interviewed him after Farnham’s operation. He had his whole jaw removed, sadly looks very different. Hope they can do some reconstruction for John but he’ll be unlikely to sing again 😢

Kitten Natividad 74 Actress

D Grade actress whose assets got her more notoriety than her acting skills

Beneath the Valley of the Ultra Vixens introduced her to Russ Meyer with who she was with for 15 years

A lot of bit parts in a lot of forgettable sequels and pr0n movies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beneath the Valley of the Ultra Vixens introduced her to Russ Meyer with who she was with for 15 years

Kitten Natividad, daughter of Feliz?....

I remember her from the 1983 "classic" My Tutor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back