Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely insane that Geelong can afford to take a salary dump after winning the flag. We win the flag and we'd have every 2nd player clamouring to get a "fair contract."

It's just so disheartening how hard we have to work compared to others to achieve ANYTHING
Ahhh, now you're getting it! That's the spirit!

Our genuine GF window will open when Neale's form will drop off before retirement. Blooding Ras and Johno would make more sense than bringing him in at this stage.

I'm talking about the Neale at Geelong. The one who kicked 33 goals in the VFL this year. 203cm

Surely this isn't the straw and everyone already knew it is an unfair league?

Still ****s all over supporting a non top-1/2/4/6 German/Spanish/English/Italian soccer club
Wigan Athletic supporters unite!

I'm talking about the Neale at Geelong.
My bad haha I would only go for Neale should the Jackson trade fall through. If we actually land Corbett (likely) than we will have too many project forwards on our list including Bennell, Kuek, Corbett, Neale and Treacy. That's a waste of club resources. Club should change the mentality of looking through the second hand bin and actually draft or trade in a KPF. This is why keeping our F1 is so important.

Fascinating trade period thus far.

Excited Eddie Griffin GIF

I'm talking about the Neale at Geelong. The one who kicked 33 goals in the VFL this year. 203cm
I knew who you meant.

Freo Twitter account has heard that the natives are getting restless so has rolled out the Muntageᵀᴹ

It does seem perverse to me that Bowes is gonna be paid 800k a season or there about a to sit on the sidelines while Hawkins is going to get paid 300k a season and probably kick 60 goals lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is going back a few years but a mate of my son’s played juniors and colts with Acres and Hogan back in the day. He said Hogan was a quiet unassuming nice guy, but Acres was a real knob and a total FIGJAM. Interesting. I never bothered to share that when he was one of ours, but now he’s being a dick it seems kind of relevant. Shoot-off Sherrif 🙄
Pav made his thoughts known pretty clearly a couple of weeks ago when talking about acres. Decision to trade definitely influenced by no DH policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back