Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posh bastard over here. Never downed a goonie in his high school days.
If it doesn't have a cork in it I'm not interested he says.
cant say i was ever a fan, i went cheap dont worry about that but anything in a goon sack was just undrinkable untoll vodka premix made its goon debut. i was working by then so could afford better drinks but prior to that ir was stones ginger for the win, cheap and chearfull.

cant say i was ever a fan, i went cheap dont worry about that but anything in a goon sack was just undrinkable untoll vodka premix made its goon debut. i was working by then so could afford better drinks but prior to that ir was stones ginger for the win, cheap and chearfull.

Another prick who's too posh for the goon, oooo premix vodka, Probably drank UDL's didn't you, fancy prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone explain this whole dimmies thing to me plz...
They are a snack based on a Chinese dumpling, often served in a steamed or deep fried form and sold mainly in fish ‘n’ chip shops dished up in a plastic lined paper bag and dolloped in a very stinky soy sauce.

There's about two Alastair Clarkson threads worth of conversations about dim sims and rice cookers, go read them and then return here with a 1000 word analysis of both threads.

Please and thank you.
Oh my the rice cooker footy bag!

They are a snack based on a Chinese dumpling, often served in a steamed or deep fried form and sold mainly in fish ‘n’ chip shops dished up in a plastic lined paper bag and dolloped in a very stinky soy sauce.

I prepare mine at home in a rice cooker.

I finally found a good use for those tools of Satan.

I prepare mine at home in a rice cooker.

I finally found a good use for those tools of Satan.

I bought one from Target for about $12. I cooked rice once then it suddenly vanished (wife took it to an op shop).

She then bought a bigger more expensive one. We used a few times but it is back in its box.

I thought they were ok but she can't stand them. So we just use the microwave.

I bought one from Target for about $12. I cooked rice once then it suddenly vanished (wife took it to an op shop).

She then bought a bigger more expensive one. We used a few times but it is back in its box.

I thought they were ok but she can't stand them. So we just use the microwave.

Mate, go the " Miss Cuckoo " Can't go wrong.

I know a Korean chick who fitted one into a suitcase and bought it home.
Cuckoo pressure rice cooker - CRP-M1059F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back