Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, go the " Miss Cuckoo " Can't go wrong.

I know a Korean chick who fitted one into a suitcase and bought it home.
View attachment 1544767
The one we have is a lowlife imitation of this.

I just showed her the picture above and now she's in a shirty mood with me.

Rice cookers annoy her.

This thread has so much learning material, from Rusty Jackson’s knee jerk reactions to Bukkake.
I hope we time capsule it for the grandkids.

PS: Rusty Jackson and The knee-jerk Reactions is a great name for a country music cover band..

Rusty Jackson’s jerk reactions to Bukkake. 😉

Someone explain this whole dimmies thing to me plz...
One cannot explain such things and give it the justice it so rightly deserves.

You had to live the dimmies threads of yore to truly understand and appreciate the beauty that was there to behold.

It’s a travesty that you my friend may have missed out on this truly wonderful experience but it is all I can do to implore you to go back and reread the clarko threads 1 and 2 in the hopes that you might also feel the joy that those of us who were there got to feel.

Tata and farewell.

Luke Hodge would be amazing!

I saw Luke at a function, prior to Clarko being locked in, and I told him it would be every North supporters dream (a little obnoxious speaking for all 😜) to have the Clarko/Hodge combo and he said he doubts he could ever get his wife to leave Brisbane. Hopefully Clarko has twisted her arm. Metaphorically speaking of course…
Just take his sim card! Simples

Hope we get him
Can we afford him? Soft cap and all. However, with the Aints paying a fair chunk of his salary. I hope so however, I would totally understand if he gave coaching the middle finger and said * off. The bloke has been completely shafted twice. To be honest, Noble isn’t fit to walk his dog.. Ratten is genuinely a good man of football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That jingle was actually ripped off from the seppos.

Dunno about ripped off, I prefer improved it with a bit of grunt and less jingle jangle ;-)

I bought one from Target for about $12. I cooked rice once then it suddenly vanished (wife took it to an op shop).

She then bought a bigger more expensive one. We used a few times but it is back in its box.

I thought they were ok but she can't stand them. So we just use the microwave.
50% power is the key, then they dont boil over

One cannot explain such things and give it the justice it so rightly deserves.

You had to live the dimmies threads of yore to truly understand and appreciate the beauty that was there to behold.

It’s a travesty that you my friend may have missed out on this truly wonderful experience but it is all I can do to implore you to go back and reread the clarko threads 1 and 2 in the hopes that you might also feel the joy that those of us who were there got to feel.

Tata and farewell.
To make it more realistic, check the timestamps on each post and read them as if it is in real time.

It is almost impossible to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back