Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2022

Cup winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who decides to say that they've backed the winner here with no previous mention of it on the board will be given a week holiday

Knowing the get on crew I will be disappointed if three of the four don't have Realmy on top!
Of course you will and what do they know?

You are a much better judge and post on here like you are a messiah and own this joint while tipping odds on favourites! 🤣

My 8yo son can tip the favourites and shit on anyone that does not agree with them. You are a mug like all of us.

You are a much better judge and post on here like you are a messiah and own this joint while tipping odd on favourites! 🤣

Probably the same thing they new about Light Infantry on saturday....not much!

Probably the same thing they new about Light Infantry on saturday....not much!ne of us would need t
If betting was easy none of us would need to work full time. Horses improve and go backwards for many reasons and it is not an exact science.

You just need to respect others opinions without pissing on anyone who does not share your thoughts or like the favourites you always do!

Yeah don't get this RoF will definitely run out the 2 miles. Little to back that up compared to everything else that apparently has question marks
You may as well just say if Parris doesn’t like it I dont either! 🤣

If betting was easy none of us would need to work full time. Horses improve and go backwards for many reasons and it is not an exact science.

You just need to respect others opinions without pissing on anyone who does not share your thoughts or like the favourites you always do!

There is no need to respect people's opinions if they are piling into something at a terrible price. They are free to back who they like but we are also free to provide reasons as to why we think the horse is far too short in the market.

There is the sub forum for people to post there bets without debate.

You are a much better judge and post on here like you are a messiah and own this joint while tipping odds on favourites! 🤣

My 8yo son can tip the favourites and s**t on anyone that does not agree with them. You are a mug like all of us.
Did you miss where he tipped up IWIW to the whole punting board @12’s on Saturday?

Nah we would get no where here if everyone just respected every take. Some takes are utter horse shit based on nothing and should be questioned. So long as it's not personal the arguments from each side are the best way to be more informed

Did you miss where he tipped up IWIW to the whole punting board @12’s on Saturday?
Yeah well I had a black booker win today at 20-1 I backed.

Sorry I didn’t let the board know to big note myself and not everyone lives on here searching for acceptance from local mugs who want tips for free and then cry when they dont salute! 🤣

Yeah well I had a black booker win today at 20-1 I backed.

Sorry I didn’t let the board know to big note myself and not everyone lives on here searching for acceptance from local mugs who want tips for free and then cry when they dont salute! 🤣

Yes. That's exactly what we do around here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no need to respect people's opinions if they are piling into something at a terrible price. They are free to back who they like but we are also free to provide reasons as no to why we think the horse is far too short in the market.

There is the sub forum for people to post there bets without debate.
That is all fair and good but being a past owner and around this game for a while there is no such things as morals. There are to many variables with horses and reasons for success and failures.

A newb having a crack at Paris in the Spring Carnival. Name a more iconic duo.
Who’s the newb stupid? I don’t have a 2019 join date and have been on here since 2008.

Good call I reckon
Sometimes real life takes a bigger cause and being inbetween kindergarten kids arguments on the Internet got old on me!

Seriously though every man and his dog has suddenly jumped on to Realm Of Flowers from absolutely nowhere!? I can never remember such a collective of support for a horse who I genuinely think has absolutely no chance and should be 50/1. It's like a conspiracy from the media to all get together to talk up the chances of a brave local runner. Given Jug will have blocked half the country by this point him and I might have to migrate to BigDeauy if ROFFY gets up tomorrow.
Last seen when the AFL players all voted Nathan Lonie most courageous player

giphy.gif

I'm warning you all now though...if ROF betters are not in here 15 seconds after the race posting gifs of Asian girls scissoring each other if it wins I will be much disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back