World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group D - (France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodwin's performances this season and the WC so far is going to see teams overseas come for him. Souttar will be in the PL sooner rather than later the way he is going as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that tackle from aussie harry really summed up the socceroos at their best. sure it wasnt pretty, but they fought every 50/50 and more often than not won the contests. a bees dick away from being 2-0 and i thought we did well before the last 10 minutes to win the ball high up the pitch. mooy looked like he was going to pass out.

Goodwin's performances this season and the WC so far is going to see teams overseas come for him. Souttar will be in the PL sooner rather than later the way he is going as well.
I'm not sure Goodwin wants to play overseas anymore he's 30 and has a baby living in his home state making a good living.

How bloody good is Souttar?? * me that's the best find in awhile thank god he chose to play for Australia. That challenge was the best challenge of the tournament so far, was brutal and goal saving!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back