Welcome to East Germany Carlton and Collingwood - who finishes higher in 2023? Collingwood Ofcourse

Who finishes higher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Collingwood finish above us... given your namesake I'll bust out a bit of the Johnny Trevolta in Pulp Fiction on every date I go on for the next 5 years. I'll give them a bit of the twist and disco fingers, even go in the white suit, grow my hair out a bit, do a line of coke beforehand. I'm done with this man, done.
What’s the twist and disco finger… show me…

What’s the twist and disco finger… show me…
My go to move in the club anyway, so not really putting much at stake here.

Pulp Fiction Dance GIF by MIRAMAX

Doyle Brunson winning the WSOP 2 years in a row holding flaming 10 2 mate.

At the battle of Guagamela the 250k strong Persian army outnumbered Alexander's army 5 to 1. The Persian army was defeated and King Darius was driven away mate.

After being 3-0 sausage rolls down from the first leg.. Liverpool producing one of the greatest Champions League comebacks by snagging 4 sausage rolls to beat Barcelona 4-3 sausage rolls on aggregate with half of their starting line sitting in the stands mate.

Achieving success at the 'Race that stops a nation' with the game as a pebble combo of a delish pair of Karl Lagerfeld's.. doozey Ted Baker apparel.. and bodgie Pino Silvestre cologne mate.

And here we are mate.. and here we are mate.. going off like a frog in a sock over a 6th best mid sitting in the stands mate. Oh get a wriggle on mate.. we need ya. Pfft. Fair dinkum..... fair dinkum. Haagghh. Tssssss.

Last edited:

At the battle of Guagamela the 250k strong Persian army outnumbered Alexander's army 5 to 1. The Persian army was defeated and King Darius was driven away mate.

After being 3-0 sausage rolls down from the first leg.. Liverpool producing one of the greatest Champions League comebacks by snagging 4 sausage rolls to beat Barcelona 4-3 sausage rolls on aggregate with half of their starting line sitting in the stands mate.

Achieving success at the 'Race that stops a nation' with the game as a pebble combo of a delish pair of Karl Lagerfeld's.. doozey Ted Baker apparel.. and bodgie Pino Silvestre cologne mate.

And here we are mate.. and here we are mate.. going off like a frog in a sock over a 6th best mid sitting in the stands mate. Oh get a wriggle on mate.. we need ya. Pfft. Fair dinkum..... fair dinkum. Haagghh. Tssssss.
ALL those heroic references mate - they are aspiration posters on Collingwobblers walls mate nothing to do with actual success mate

If the wobblers had actually won a flag or even made a GF maybe the flukey win against Carltons VFL side may have meant something mate. You had your chance handed to you by the injury gods and what did your bunch of chokers do eh? They choked - they participated they were brave mate - and they went down like the brown stuff in toilet bowls against lesser teams in finals mate.

Collingwood blew their load early mate - nothing new mate - don't believe your ugly GF when she says "yeah that was good mate" - she is actually thinking about wearing a Blue mate - everyone looks better in Blue mate.

Liverpool and Collingwood supporter... you really do like coming second place.

ALL those heroic references mate - they are aspiration posters on Collingwobblers walls mate nothing to do with actual success mate

If the wobblers had actually won a flag or even made a GF maybe the flukey win against Carltons VFL side may have meant something mate. You had your chance handed to you by the injury gods and what did your bunch of chokers do eh? They choked - they participated they were brave mate - and they went down like the brown stuff in toilet bowls against lesser teams in finals mate.

Collingwood blew their load early mate - nothing new mate - don't believe your ugly GF when she says "yeah that was good mate" - she is actually thinking about wearing a Blue mate - everyone looks better in Blue mate.
11 " Mates"

Wow thats a record

I gather you guys are mates then mate

Liverpool and Collingwood supporter... you really do like coming second place.

Is that right mate.. is that right.. lol mate.. haa hee.. last time Carlton was all the flash mate.... when Alf Stewart was going off like a frog in a sock to Rose Tattoo's greatest hits mate.. on cassette mate.. on cassette mate.. on his Fossey's li-lo mate.. on his Fossey's li-lo mate.. rofl mate.. rofl mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.. forget about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man Collingwood and Liverpool what a horrible combination!:smilev1:

With Walsh gone for a good part of the season, I just don't see the Blues replacing him well enough to make any real impact on the 8. Can either one of them match it with the Cats, Tigers, Dees or Lions in order to make the top 4?
Beat Tigers last season without Walsh, if the system is right Walsh out won't be a problem.

With Walsh gone for a good part of the season, I just don't see the Blues replacing him well enough to make any real impact on the 8. Can either one of them match it with the Cats, Tigers, Dees or Lions in order to make the top 4?
We'll see i'll just be happy to make the eight. A top four spot would be bonus territory, but the main thing is to secure that finals spot.

Even just scraping into the eight would do me fine. We have seen teams win flags from that fifth to eigth spot before, ala the Western Bulldogs in 2016.

We'll see i'll just be happy to make the eight. A top four spot would be bonus territory, but the main thing is to secure that finals spot.

Even just scraping into the eight would do me fine. We have seen teams win flags from that fifth to eigth spot before, ala the Western Bulldogs in 2016.
The Blues are going to need a lot of luck, they should make the 8, but contending for a flag is way off...the top 4 teams are still way ahead of them

The tigers will be a lot different this year and the Cats will be a lot better...The Dees and Lions have recruited well also. Without Walsh, i don't see the Blues challenging any of them in 2023.
I know you don't see it mate doesn't mean it won't happen, and I'm guessing you don't think Carlton will improve.

I know you don't see it mate doesn't mean it won't happen, and I'm guessing you don't think Carlton will improve.
They all forget that they got the injury gods free lunch after the bye - playing against a Carlton side sans talls with Silvagni as a ruckman - of course "injuries don't matter" when they happen to Carlton....

so looking forward to laughing at the 'experts' on here...

They all forget that they got the injury gods free lunch after the bye - playing against a Carlton side sans talls with Silvagni as a ruckman - of course "injuries don't matter" when they happen to Carlton....

so looking forward to laughing at the 'experts' on here...
Yeah mate that last Geelong supporter hasn't gotten over 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back