Tippa vs cyril

Who is the better small forward .. both spectacular players with similar stats ….

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Similar stats? Joke, right?

When "Tippa" wins 4 premierships, a Norm Smith Medal and 2 All-Australian selections, get back to me.
Not talking about premierships , all Australian im talking about being a small forward … if tippa played as many games as Cyril would of kicked more goals … absolutely yes he would of So that’s my point … being a small forward .. as in kicks, tackles , marks and all that type of thing there pretty close :….

And stats alone would say that Matt Crouch is better than Michael Voss, but the game is more than numbers on a sheet and anyone that watched both would tell you that Tippa is a great and exciting player but Cyril was comfortably the better of the two.
I was being sarcastic if you clicked the link they're not close

Jordan Lewis or Ben Howlett?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Who is the better small forward .. both spectacular players with similar stats ….
Stats at best tell you half the story, at worst they make you look stupid.
I remember one of our mods on the Collingwood board trying to argue Fasolo = Didak purely going by stats.

Please don't be an Essendon supporter...doh.

Tippa isn't even in the same galaxy as Junior Boy

Watching Tippa on the weekend made me feel for him as he looked shocking

Tippa isn't even in the same galaxy as Junior Boy

Watching Tippa on the weekend made me feel for him as he looked shocking

Agree he's not close fitness wise and I expect he was made sub as a carrot for him to get back into playing shape BUT looked shocking?

He's still definitely got it skill wise. 2 marks inside 50, 1 goal, 1 goal assist and a contested mark in less than one quarter is an unreal return

Agree he's not close fitness wise and I expect he was made sub as a carrot for him to get back into playing shape BUT looked shocking?

He's still definitely got it skill wise. 2 marks inside 50, 1 goal, 1 goal assist and a contested mark in less than one quarter is an unreal return

Sorry shocking as in body shape

He would be near 100kg

Back