No Oppo Supporters 2023 General AFL Discussion - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is Fagan doing also? Three tall forwards and two rucks... that ain't it. They look slow and lumbersome and the athletic talls they have (Hipwood & Daniher) don't put any pressure on. And the forward who looks the most dangerous for them (Gunston) they go to the least, because he isn't as mobile and on the move as the others, because he's 31.

Absolute mess. One of Hipwood or Daniher have to go and make way for a dangerous medium who can be a marking target but also dangerous at ground level and can apply pressure. A Heeney/Fritsch type. No idea if they even have such a player on their list.
Raynor

This fellow is one of my favourite & most courageous non Swan players in the competition.
His no nonsense & selfless approach reminds me of some old Bloods Boys like Craig Bolton & LRT.
I wish he was a Swan.

Nope. I reckon David King or some other journo will push for the mid-season draft again

Well there already is a mid season draft, but I assume you mean trade period.

Either way, there will be something in the media this week about needing to change the rules because Collingwood are stuffed in the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This fellow is one of my favourite & most courageous non Swan players in the competition.
His no nonsense & selfless approach reminds me of some old Bloods Boys like Craig Bolton & LRT.
I wish he was a Swan.

I agree.

As long as he gets a haircut.

Random shower thought: Has any "superstar" been forgotten more quickly than Alex Rance?

Highly recommend you have a read about the absolute ******* rort Cotchin's got going with the school socks agreement with a Victorian primary school. campaigner on the field and questionable ethics of it.

!!!
One parent told the Herald Sun: “It would be good to know who suggested this deal to who – is the school making any money from the partnership or are parents just being asked to support a millionaire footballer and his side project?”

“The school is very strict on uniforms, nothing can be from any other shop, which makes this all the more bizarre,” she said.
St Therese’s uniform policy states students can only wear school socks purchased via the Posisocks website.

Geelong in the hunt for Darcy Parish.

Highly recommend you have a read about the absolute ******* rort Cotchin's got going with the school socks agreement with a Victorian primary school. campaigner on the field and questionable ethics of it.

School should know better!!! its to help pay Cotchin outside of the cap.

Can you imagine what Geelong have going on in terms of agreements.

Its not new news that schools dont allow other suppliers of uniform. I was in high school 2007-11 and that was already imposed on us.

Bit of a strtch to call this outside cap payments imo

David King defended calling off the Tv, reckons they see more due to multi screens etc

Guess none of the media need to go to the grand final etc, just call it from the studio

David King defended calling off the Tv, reckons they see more due to multi screens etc

Guess none of the media need to go to the grand final etc, just call it from the studio
Replace them with AI and be done with it.

School should know better!!! its to help pay Cotchin outside of the cap.

Can you imagine what Geelong have going on in terms of agreements.
Would be very interesting to know if the Principal has connections to the club eg. a coterie group member etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back