• Miller

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Bolton

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge win tonight. Can’t underestimate it. No doubt the Geelong supporters will read this thread and report back in their own because you know #r#rentfreend all that. Mansell was wonderful tonight and Broad is a gun. Graham worked his nuts off.

I buried my dad in February and I completely lost my interest as watching the Tigers is just not the same without him anymore. Have watched only a few quarters here and there but for some reason was thinking about him more this week and felt like I really needed to watch this tonight. I'm sure my dad would have been great company for your mate Wayno watching on tonight.

There were 2 of them.. 4 years earlier in March 19 we lost another mate who died of a seizure. The both of them together were mad as **** when it came to supporting the Tigers. They'll both be up there getting pissed singing the club song right now

Broad was very good again. Kept Cameron to 1 goal while helping out against Hawkins
19 disposals @74%, 3 tackles 361MG

has he always been so fast
looks like he's got NOS now

fast-and-furious-nitros.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And my favourite part, once the game was done, JB starts talking about #catshaveinjuries meanwhile when we had a heap it was because we blew picks on Hopper and Taranto and was no good. Laughable.

Back