• Miller

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Bolton

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win tonight, removing the ill discipline acts have allowed us to focus more on the game.

I’ve been disappointed in Hugo and miller so far this season but tonight both showed so much more composure and confidence. Hugo very shaky early but begun to feel at the level as the game went on. Hopefully this is what the coaches have seen in him and believe that can be the norm for him.

We have a player in samson, still the frame is very light but he just knows how to get to positions and has great tap work when he gets his way. Get him to 50 games asap

Cotchinaldo more deadly in front of goal than a Brazilian striker
When Cotchin roved that ball on the pack and looked to handpass, I literally yelled at the tv 'You're supposed to be a forward - just kick it!' - and eventually he did.

Mansell was good - very annoying to the opposition, which is what you want in a small forward. Certainly has that 'punchable' head all the good ones have.

K-Mac was solid.

Loved the bit where Stewart had to match up one-on-one with Jack - and Jack beat him like a schoolkid, despite them being the same size.

Hahaha poor Ryan has his mum and girlfriend embarrassing the * out of him
They will all look back on it and cringe a little, but it was a bloody beautiful moment. Mum was so darn proud. First time seeing her son play, a few drinks (perhaps one too many) to steady herself and could not wait to tell BT just how proud she was of him.

Loved her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pressure was amazing. Stars stood up and we didn’t melt when they kicked a couple goals. Cats fans will blames umps (lol) and injuries. Injuries is true but Lynch out is like 3 to them so it’s about even, and with the way we played they don’t win that no matter the team imo. Now just need the consistency for the next few games.

* I love beating Geelong, yessssss!

tiger_tough lol carrying on all week that Miller was soft. Played an awesome game at CHF today and just admit you’re wrong on him. He and Samson are huge prospects for us.
Awesome? He had 6 touches (only 3 effective) 1 mark and 1 clearance. I'll give him a pass mark. First out once Soldo or Nank are fit. Also I wouldn't say carrying on all week is fair. Mentioned it once or twice and he's yet to change my mind.

Agree on Samson. Been on board since the start.

Yes and compare our outs big forward big defender and out number one ruck but we had no one out
When we had 15 out and 8 were in our best 22, I certainly didn’t hear anyome defending us.

Back