No Oppo Supporters The TAN 80 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

crown lager is the tip of the vb brew
Someone told me years ago Crown is the top of the VB vat and exported to the poms as Foster's Export. Fosters in England is brewed there I think or in India or somewhere. Globalisation. Heineken when it was brewed in Holland in the 80s was awesome. Expensive but an excellent beer. Now it tastes like water. Same with Beck's, Peroni etc. Globalisation has farked the international beer market.

They think they brew it better in a backwater craft factory than the state of the art CUB palace in Abbotsford

Reckon between them making their 50 millionth solar powered beer there last year, how close the ingredients are sourced and how close to the brewery you blokes are consuming it, you VB drinkers should be getting up NaturalDisaster for wrecking the planet with his craft beering ways.

Every time he mentions the subject.

Reckon between them making their 50 millionth solar powered beer there last year, how close the ingredients are sourced and how close to the brewery you blokes are consuming it, you VB drinkers should be getting up NaturalDisaster for wrecking the planet with his craft beering ways.

Every time he mentions the subject.
Cascade release a beer in spring called first harvest. Brewed from local hops. Think they harvest and transport to the hops to the brewery in like 24 hours or something. Never tried it. Might give it a whirl this coming spring.

Cascade release a beer in spring called first harvest. Brewed from local hops. Think they harvest and transport to the hops to the brewery in like 24 hours or something. Never tried it. Might give it a whirl this coming spring.

Yeah, saw they did that last year, didn't make it this far north AFAIK or I would have sampled some.

Worth doing, you'd be adding hops that still carry some of the electrical charge they had when alive to water and fermenting - quite literally amping up the power of the magic to use hops that fresh.

Quite a few of the smalll batch beers made in Europe at the monasteries are like that - it's literally a completely different kind of beer drunk. Closer to really top level champagne. I suspect that's because they're live yeast bottled, but it would be interesting to compare the Cascade.

Yeah, saw they did that last year, didn't make it this far north AFAIK or I would have sampled some.

Worth doing, you'd be adding hops that still carry some of the electrical charge they had when alive to water and fermenting - quite literally amping up the power of the magic to use hops that fresh.

Quite a few of the smalll batch beers made in Europe at the monasteries are like that - it's literally a completely different kind of beer drunk. Closer to really top level champagne. I suspect that's because they're live yeast bottled, but it would be interesting to compare the Cascade.
Some of those Belgian beers are off the charts. Your comparison to Champagne is not far off the mark. In Belgium they treat beer like wine. I'd imagine those monesteries grow their own hops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One kind of beer company gets off its arse and brews 50 million beers from solar power, using local sourced ingredients, for mostly local consumers in a beautiful, sustainable loop:

CUB-solar-roof-picture-scaled.jpg

Meanwhile another kind of beer (allegedly) company...

d30df5c1eb49e6ffe5d980a17fe9878a

talks Byron brand newspeak like this:

Our Green Feet program captures this commitment to being a sustainable beer brand. While focussing on energy, water and waste, it also encapsulates how we work with raw materials, supply chains, packaging and transport.

Through Green Feet, we’ve reduced our water and energy consumption rates in line with the most efficient 25% of the world’s independent brewers. In other words, the amount of water and energy it takes to make our environmentally friendly beer is significantly lower than the industry average.

...in an effort to spread their 'hey, most beer companies in the 3rd world emit more than us, so we're doing enough', planet destroying ways far and wide across our beautiful nation and even to shores beyond.

They and their acolytes must be stopped.

For the planet.

One kind of beer company gets off its arse and brews 50 million beers from solar power, using local sourced ingredients, for mostly local consumers in a beautiful, sustainable loop:

CUB-solar-roof-picture-scaled.jpg

Meanwhile another kind of beer (allegedly) company...

d30df5c1eb49e6ffe5d980a17fe9878a

talks Byron brand newspeak like this:

...in an effort to spread their 'hey, most beer companies in the 3rd world emit more than us, so we're doing enough', planet destroying ways far and wide across our beautiful nation and even to shores beyond.

They and their acolytes must be stopped.

For the planet.
I guess NaturalDisaster doesnt care about the environment or climate control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back