Preview Sydney v Essendon Marvel Sat Night 7:25, July 29, 2023, Melbourne, Australia, Southern Hemisphere , 37.8166° S, 144.9475° E

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLean has done well around the ground imo. Quasi tagged English and Jackson after cb’s and limited their influence while being constructive in his own right.

I don’t mind the idea of Buller coming in for Amartey, but not this week. Buller didnt play last weekend and needs to continue to show what he can do as a mobile chf and relief ruck.

Amartey did not look the part on Saturday. Give him another game and a rocket that he must do better.

Incorrect.

The second is Scalloped Potatoes.

The first is a potato scallop (singular), as in of the same shape except cooked differently.

Scallop refers to the type of cut. A cake is made of several components and baked.

/discussion.
You’re not trying to use a verb as a noun are you?

A scallop is a marine animal. You may as well call it a potato octopus, would make more sense.

E379138B-CA38-42ED-85B7-41A0788CEE73.jpeg

Given his injury history I'd rather we ease Ladhams in as best we can.
Yeah, I'd like to get him back in for the last 3 or 4 games, not rush him in. Needs more ruck minutes this week in reserves.

McLean/Amartey is fine for the Bombers. I imagine we rest Bud again over the next few weeks, though I can't imagine we do it this week against one of his favourites teams and amid his best form of the season. But might be an opening for the Giants or Suns game.

And South Melb dim sims are over rated crap , the Spring Rolls are better
They're all a lot better than an Optus Stadium hotdog - which looks (and tastes) something like this:

OIP.sXRJXVoM5SBMPP8eNsL49gEsDI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not , i'm talking about food , not a poster , they are crap and i know the owners .
Thanks for your concern for another human
I know you meant the food. The poster made a joke about you talking about the food and I found their joke, really funny

Spring rolls are s**t though

if it aint broke dont break it. leave the side as is (apart from the sub). Prefer we use the sub as a strategic play rather than injury cover. Maybe we meant to do that with Clarke, who would've been subbed in as a tagger if an opposition player was having a blinder? who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back