Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goorj said no, they’ll stick with the 12 they’ve got so White gets a reprieve.
Think he will end up regretting this decision big time.
Another injury at that position and we'll be completely screwed.
Can't go in with only Reath and Kay...
Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

They had a good following on Monday too.

Did they still only have the one merchandise outlet with lines around half the stadium?
There was the main outlet with a massive queue, but a second, smaller one on the Yarra side of RLA with a lot less stock. I walked straight up and bought my FIBA Patty jersey from there.

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no idea if that 16 year old who posterised Jack White is also an Aussie, but if he is we’ve already lost a player who looks very talented.

No chance he is 16

Watching how he moves and his demeaner to me indicates he is nowhere near 16

I would say he is SS best player just by how intelligent he is on the block and how is constantly moving

He will be in the NBA

Cheers
Yeah its odd, you'd think they'd bring thon in or pinder
We're going to get monstered by the big teams

Sent from my SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like it, pick a kid who you think will be around in the next cycle and it makes sense it was a big man. Christian Laettner style.

But yeah, seems very short-sighted to not bring Thon back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our group is pretty tough right?

• Germany
  • Finland
  • Japan
#TeamPWL%Last 5ForAgt+/-FAAA
GAMESSTREAKGAME POINTSPOINTS
1 GER GER 0000

2 FIN FIN 0000

3 AUS AUS 0000

4 JPN JPN
Good thing is we probably have a heap of options to throw at Lauri Markkanen to try slow him down.

Germany will be tough. Schroder, Wagner x2, Theis,

Good thing is we probably have a heap of options to throw at Lauri Markkanen to try slow him down.

Germany will be tough. Schroder, Wagner x2, Theis,
Germany beat Canada the other day. Didn’t have a lot of these NBA guys last Olympics when we faced them there.

cooks listed as 203 and 83kg. average bigfooty poster is moving cooks in the paint :D
He's got a 7 foot wingspan and actually played predominately centre in his brief time in the nba due to injuries at Washington. I'm a fan of using him in a big man role for brief minutes spurts.

He's got a 7 foot wingspan and actually played predominately centre in his brief time in the nba due to injuries at Washington. I'm a fan of using him in a big man role for brief minutes spurts.
Doesn't really escape the fact that Reath probably needs to give us 30 minutes a game.

Doesn't really escape the fact that Reath probably needs to give us 30 minutes a game.
I don't think so. I think Cooks and Kay are more genuine bigs than most here. There are many NBA teams that play players shorter than Cooks in big man roles.

No chance he is 16

Watching how he moves and his demeaner to me indicates he is nowhere near 16

I would say he is SS best player just by how intelligent he is on the block and how is constantly moving

He will be in the NBA
Nah. Actually looking at his face, he looks 16.

I have to say, Reath’s finishing at the rim has been elite, he’s really deft and soft with his touch.

I do feel that our offense can look a bit same same, we have a lot of similar players in this roster. We are exciting in transition and dynamic defensively but in a half court FIBA grind, I worry about our productivity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back