Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Gralin! It's market day today and I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe get some cheese too, some mettwurst and the usual garlic, tomatoes etc, etc and then some afternoon quaffing with some friends. Have a lovely day everyone, especially my HFF compatriot Scythe94.
it's pretty wet down here and I've got work today

but I've also got a concert tonight so that's a win

it's pretty wet down here and I've got work today

but I've also got a concert tonight so that's a win

Is it 4 people standing on stage wearing sheets over them just going "ooooOOOOOOooooo"? I'd watch the video but that smacks of effort.

Good morning Gralin! It's market day today and I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe get some cheese too, some mettwurst and the usual garlic, tomatoes etc, etc and then some afternoon quaffing with some friends. Have a lovely day everyone, especially my HFF compatriot Scythe94.
That all sounds delightful.

Good morning my dear friend :sparklingheart:

Is it 4 people standing on stage wearing sheets over them just going "ooooOOOOOOooooo"? I'd watch the video but that smacks of effort.
costumes yes
1696373884377.jpeg

1696373913892.jpeg

Looks spooky.
swedish pop metal band who's whole shtick is they are satanists with the anti pope as a lead singer

big fan very much looking forward to seeing them they've only been here once like 12 years ago as part of a festival and I missed them that time

swedish pop metal band who's whole shtick is they are satanists with the anti pope as a lead singer

big fan very much looking forward to seeing them they've only been here once like 12 years ago as part of a festival and I missed them that time
Reckon spudmaster Purple7x08_24 and/or The Filth Wizard would be bang up for some of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHY WASN'T I TAGGED?
Should call it being tanged instead.

KxB5HFGghH3rVp39BGll1Ho2YG8=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back