Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump uses Police as an example of 'absolute immunity'?

Police literally have a long history of being held accountable for criminal actions. I mean they have an Internal Affairs division, and are often prosecuted for stepping outside the law.

Internal Affairs exists for a reason you ******* orange moron. Without accountability, God knows what many in the Police would be getting up to.
Totally unrelated, but you just reminded me of a funny story an old solicitor mate of mine told me about 20 years ago.

He was in court defending a bloke - seemingly a bit of a no-hoper - who had been charged with cheating WorkCover over a series of months by claiming benefits for a dodgy back, while still allegedly working a series of cashies.

It wasn't going great for the defendant, and the trump card in the government agency's deck was a video of a male, who looked exactly like the defendant, catching bricks while standing on the top of a truck. The agency had been secretly filming him working while supposedly incapacitated, and my mate had pretty much decided that his client should enter a guilty plea and just go into damage control.

When the magistrate, after everyone was shown the incriminating footage, asked the defendant what he had to say for himself, the defendant responded straight-faced - "Err, that's my identical twin brother".

My mate's head went into hands, as he realised the s**t sandwich that his client had just served up. This wasn't going to end well.

That was until the defendant pointed out his identical twin brother sitting up the back of the court room. The bloke in the footage was indeed that twin brother, and not the defendant.

The agency's case was almost entirely reliant on the video footage, so the magistrate ended up throwing out the case, and my mate's client walked free.

As they were leaving the court room, the client put his arm around my mate and thanked him for getting him off the charges. To which my mate replied - "Not gonna lie, I thought your identical twin story was a total crock, and that you were going to go down for a lot more than just the fraud charges. Well done mate"

His client then grinned at my mate and said - "Yeah, just as well they didn't have any footage of the bloke on the other side of the truck throwing the bricks up, eh"

Haven't posted in a bit as the Holidays got in the way but I still haven't seen many Trump signs in Southern New Hampshire. It's the opposite of 2016.

There's one bloke with an enormous sign that I keep on forgetting to take a picture of, but that's about it.

I was in the western part of the state yesterday (Think pickups and guns) and didn't see one Trump sign.

The Primary is Tuesday my time. Trump will probably win but it's going to be nothing like Iowa.

Haven't posted in a bit as the Holidays got in the way but I still haven't seen many Trump signs in Southern New Hampshire. It's the opposite of 2016.

There's one bloke with an enormous sign that I keep on forgetting to take a picture of, but that's about it.

I was in the western part of the state yesterday (Think pickups and guns) and didn't see one Trump sign.

The Primary is Tuesday my time. Trump will probably win but it's going to be nothing like Iowa.
Good to have man on the ground info

Just off topic but is it colder than ever over there at the moment?
The vision of the Kansas City football game earlier in the week was amazing

yet he’s likely to be the republican’s nominee. go figure!

but I'd bet a lot of money if they were on camera and then asked if they would vote for him IF he were the GOP nominee they would answer 'Yes'.
I'd like to think that is just a politics/religious/social aberration, but I fear tribalism is a human condition.

Who gets confused?

Problem is his voters believe everything he says, even in the face of objective fact. So will expect them to start blaming Haley and it will be seen as “accepted” and “ reasonable” and calling it a lie will lead to MAGAs going “you are a liar/ RINO blah blah blah”

I’ll be too busy to golf, I’m going to visit Ivana ok maybe a quick 9 while I’m there
At least Ivanas cold shoulder will be warmer than Melania

You can even see the little boy shoulder slump followed by the humiliated walk to the other vehicle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is his voters believe everything he says, even in the face of objective fact. So will expect them to start blaming Haley and it will be seen as “accepted” and “ reasonable” and calling it a lie will lead to MAGAs going “you are a liar/ RINO blah blah blah”
start looking for the SM posts parroting that absurdity. :)

“Did you know they deleted and destroyed all the evidence…because of…….lots of things”

Thanks for clearing that up.
Poor Donald - for such an alpha male he sure gets done over a lot doesn’t he?
He has such bad luck , the likes of which has never been seen before “ in our country “

100 % correct,
I sent the Trump quote over to the RSBN website who actually broadcast the rally live today and was met with thing's like that's fake he did not say that etc.

At least Ivanas cold shoulder will be warmer than Melania

You can even see the little boy shoulder slump followed by the humiliated walk to the other vehicle.

seriously how big must her prenup be?

for her to be still "with" him it must be worth trillions!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back