2024 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

By winning more games at different venues in the history of the AFL?
Just because they played more away games at a variety of stadiums with North & Bulldogs moving games and Gather Round it isnt as big a stat as you think it is.
They were 10th by %. Beaten by WCE. Beaten by 10 goals by Pies. I watched them live when they hosted Syd and they were well beaten.

Just because they played more away games at a variety of stadiums with North & Bulldogs moving games and Gather Round it isnt as big a stat as you think it is.
They were 10th by %. Beaten by WCE. Beaten by 10 goals by Pies. I watched them live when they hosted Syd and they were well beaten.
Just a reminder we were pretty pox for a few weeks as well

I’m bullish on the blues but I think GWS will be a contender again

Confident you will be proven wrong.

They have on eof the best lists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of people are underrating us. Maybe because Riewoldt and Cotchin left. Which is weird because it’s a good thing, they were dead weight at the end. Kozzie is an upgrade on 2023 Jack.

Kozzie is an upgrade on 2023 Jack.
Kozzie was dropped to Box Hill when 187cm Fergus Greene was our key forward(while Lewis had the ACL strain) alongside Bruest and a bunch of kids.

The idea that he’s an upgrade on Reiwoldt would be preposterous to most Hawks fans.

Kozzie was dropped to Box Hill when 187cm Fergus Greene was our key forward(while Lewis had the ACL strain) alongside Bruest and a bunch of kids.

The idea that he’s an upgrade on Reiwoldt would be preposterous to most Hawks fans.

No it isn’t Riewoldt couldn’t run or jump he was that bad.

No it isn’t Riewoldt couldn’t run or jump he was that bad.
Kosi kicked 9 goals in 12 games and was goalless in 6 games
Riewoldt kicked 32 in 21 games and was goalless in 5 games

I don't think you realise how bad Kosi can be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back