2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

No you weren't simply highlighting that.

You were saying the AFL was going to "do everything they can to get a Carlton v Collingwood gf" and used the interstate games played as your "evidence".
Wet dream for the AFL; Carlton v Collingwood.

And yes. Even though they will play a lot at home, the advantages you’ll get along with Carlton through umpiring etc will be totally obvious. If you think when it comes to the pointy end that Carlton and Collingwood won’t get a leg up somewhere you’re kidding.

MCG tenant teams winning flags against non Victorian sides have asterisks all over them.

You don’t agree, I get it, all good. You go for Collingwood. That could never happen in your world.

And yes. Even though they will play a lot at home, the advantages you’ll get along with Carlton through umpiring etc will be totally obvious. If you think when it comes to the pointy end that Carlton and Collingwood won’t get a leg up somewhere you’re kidding.

MCG tenant teams winning flags against non Victorian sides have asterisks all over them.

You don’t agree, I get it, all good. You go for Collingwood. That could never happen in your world.
1708839732578.jpeg

AFL wants Carlton v Collingwood. Will do everything they can to get them there.

Collingwood have 10 of their first 16 games in Melbourne. With gather round every team being away.

Carlton have the same.

My prediction is Brisbane v Sydney GF or Brisbane v Port.

Non Victorian GF is an AFL worst nightmare unless it’s GWS V GC.

Very unlikely we see a non Victorian team missing out though.
Do you feel unloved?

Thats why we lost to WC. Tainted flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before or after they give away tickets to a Swans game?

Odd post. We all know the Blues’ crowds dropped off for 20 years or so. There were in fact Carlton home games where the Bloods fans outnumbered your mob.

I am a little puzzled why Carlton have been discussed in this thread. I certainly would not have introduced my mob to this thread.

fwiw I am tipping a Lions v Giants GF this year.

Odd post. We all know the Blues’ crowds dropped off for 20 years or so. There were in fact Carlton home games where the Bloods fans outnumbered your mob.

I am a little puzzled why Carlton have been discussed in this thread. I certainly would not have introduced my mob to this thread.

Haven't you heard, Carlton are odds on favorite to win this years flag. All on the back of a good half of a season. A season they wanted to sack their coach at the half way mark. But now, they have the best list in the League, just ask them.

Haven't you heard, Carlton are odds on favorite to win this years flag. All on the back of a good half of a season. A season they wanted to sack their coach at the half way mark. But now, they have the best list in the League, just ask them.

Wow. There sure will be a lot of drunk and recycled bathwater around Royal Pde.

Now you want the neutral angle, after another drive by, cute

Remove this Banner Ad

Back