2024 Grand Final Predictions?

Remove this Banner Ad

A president that is blindly loyal to a coach doesn't end well i hear. Yeah i like Carr
We were in a similar position to you guys before you sacked Buckley the year before last but we turned the wrong corner. The worst thing ever for this club was winning 13 in a row after the showdown.

We were in a similar position to you guys before you sacked Buckley the year before last but we turned the wrong corner. The worst thing ever for this club was winning 13 in a row after the showdown.
Brisbane up there and even GWS were tough finals. Was a dramatic fallaway though

Brisbane up there and even GWS were tough finals. Was a dramatic fallaway though
Whole spine was gone a week leading into finals. Player management during the year was poor with a few including wines /Dixon / lycett/ McKenzie needing to go for surgery midway through the year and not August. Ken took the risk though.

Whole spine was gone a week leading into finals. Player management during the year was poor with a few including wines /Dixon / lycett/ McKenzie needing to go for surgery midway through the year and not August. Ken took the risk though.
I think you might be top 4 again. Depends which Port shows up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny keener on his contract than getting the team right for finals

It's kochie and the board that continue to back a losing horse. It's all about stability. Off the field we are doing fine and that's all that matters to this lot. Consistent finals finishers keeps the happy clappers and big wigs happy, we've basically turned into the crows.
Josh carr will take over if we really fall off a cliff this year or next , lock it in.
Kenny has a 60% win ratio and photos of Koch at the pool party incident. Kenny ain't going nowhere.

Get onboard the Ken and Koch train. Toot toot!

AFL wants Carlton v Collingwood. Will do everything they can to get them there.

Collingwood have 10 of their first 16 games in Melbourne. With gather round every team being away.

Carlton have the same.

My prediction is Brisbane v Sydney GF or Brisbane v Port.

Non Victorian GF is an AFL worst nightmare unless it’s GWS V GC.

Very unlikely we see a non Victorian team missing out though.

AFL wants Carlton v Collingwood. Will do everything they can to get them there.

Collingwood have 10 of their first 16 games in Melbourne. With gather round every team being away.

Carlton have the same.

My prediction is Brisbane v Sydney GF or Brisbane v Port.

Non Victorian GF is an AFL worst nightmare unless it’s GWS V GC.

Very unlikely we see a non Victorian team missing out though.
Posts like this are so dumb.

What's the AFL going to do to get a Collingwood Carlton Gf? Put ya tinfoil hat on and List the things they'll do.

Melbourne play 12 of their first 17 games in Melbourne. AFL must be trying to get them a flag.😂.

Posts like this are so dumb.

What's the AFL going to do to get a Collingwood Carlton Gf? Put ya tinfoil hat on and List the things they'll do.

Melbourne play 12 of their first 17 games in Melbourne. AFL must be trying to get them a flag.😂.
Simply highlighting that come finals all those teams will be so used to the MCG plus having the advantage of a GF at home.

Huh?

How many of their first 16 games should Carlton and Collingwood have to play outside of Melbourne?
I know right! There's only 8 interstate teams FFS!

Funniest bit though is that Melbourne play less interstate games in first 16 rounds than either Pies or Carlton....

Simply highlighting that come finals all those teams will be so used to the MCG plus having the advantage of a GF at home.
No you weren't simply highlighting that.

You were saying the AFL was going to "do everything they can to get a Carlton v Collingwood gf" and used the interstate games played as your "evidence".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back