Rumour Jeremy Finlayson under investigation - 3 game suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought the insult get thrown around more commonly than just this instance. I'm curious about the uproar. It's a disgraceful comment but I'm wondering if there is something too it because said abused player might in fact be a homosexual.

Good precedent set by the afl but I find it funny that they bowed to social media pressure

The AFL pick and choose when they care about the impact to the community. And their care level comes down to how much money it will cost them. That is all they care about.

They dont give a s**t about the hundreds of thousands of lives ruined by gambling and drug addiction. They will take the money and cover up anything they can. But there is no downside for them over this sort of issue so they go hard on it

Well that's fine, but I don't understand what being gay has to with being bad for families? All sounds a bit ScoMo to me.

This thread is about criticism of homophobia, not being gay.

As bad as problem gambling, advertising to kids etc is, gambling itself is not inherently bad. Homophobia is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't think that makes them militerised, that just makes them dickheads.

learn what words mean before you use them!!!! please!!!

No - they are actually militarized and causing mass murders across the world especially U.S and Europe fyi and its coming here (fast) - look at them how radicalized they are - the Bolsheviks of the 21st century.

No - they are actually militarized and causing mass murders across the world especially U.S and Europe fyi and its coming here (fast) - look at them how radicalized they are - the Bolsheviks of the 21st century.
wow you sound extremely intelligent and in touch with really normal things.

are you talking about the neo nazis and white supremacists?

Well I am not a part of the militant brigade and banter is all well and good from where I am standing even if it hurts your precious feelings...

Typically immasculated men in this brigade I've noticed.

wow you sound extremely intelligent and in touch with really normal things.

are you talking about the neo nazis and white supremacists?

I am watching these events unfold accross the global with great interest. As fanatics double down on their own insanity... attacking a family and house? To me, thats straight to the courts.
ANyone showing signs of radicalization and militariazation without needs to be under strict surveillance. What's happening in the U.S is coming here - fast. I suggest you research the events that have unfolded in the U.S past three years and the amount of people especially children that have perished in the hands of these monsters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back