Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Hawks and Old Boys. I have the privilege of posting your match today, and this show should kick off at 3.30pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.

Good morning Hawks and Old Boys. I have the privilege of posting your match today, and this show should kick off at 3.30pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.
I can't recall your posting any match I've been involved with before, thrilla

I'm sure ol' serial_thrilla can inject some commentary with the best of them, right philreich?
Let's not put any pressure on the lad - at least he won't be trying to post in Microsoft Edge, like I did when I posted my first game. It was a disaster.....

Don't sound so happy.
Lets Go Tattoo GIF by NETFLIX

Let's not put any pressure on the lad - at least he won't be trying to post in Microsoft Edge, like I did when I posted my first game. It was a disaster.....
I use Edge sparingly, never with BF.

I like DuckDuckGo browser on Winders (shares the same underlying browser infrastructure as Edge) but it doesn't work well with BF, so I use Firefox to mess around with you people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like DuckDuckGo browser on Winders (shares the same underlying browser infrastructure as Edge) but it doesn't work well with BF, so I use Firefox to mess around with you people.
:purpleheart: Nerd! :purpleheart:
Twice in one match thread... You are on fire this week Brak! :fireemoji::fireemoji::fireemoji:

Lets see this continue on into our GAME TODAY!!
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
OOBs!

I’ve been bullying my mate for years saying he’s the only person on earth who still uses Firefox, I’ll tell him I found him a friend

Strigoi I am particularly looking forward to battling you in the middle this afternoon.
As an old rucking friend who is going to ruck the hell out of you,
here is some ruck pain relief you may want to use before the game o_O

ruck cream.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back