No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks. I meant does he have a blinder or go in his shell first game after suspension.
Yes. He usually plays a blinder. If I recall we played him after he just came back from one a while ago and he smashed us. As per usual.

Yes. He usually plays a blinder. If I recall we played him after he just came back from one a while ago and he smashed us. As per usual.

Always good for a BOG against us dead set is always close to best on ground.

Nick Larkey's impersonations are SO good

ACL confirmed for Sam Powell-Pepper :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compare Reid to McKercher... the gap is as big as an Everest crevice.
McKercher was ALWAYS going to take a year or two. I did say Reid is a mile ahead last year and wouldn’t even contemplate any offer for pick 1

McKercher was ALWAYS going to take a year or two. I did say Reid is a mile ahead last year and wouldn’t even contemplate any offer for pick 1
Will be ok in tas

Last edited:
Sad news about Rory Sloane. I wonder if the Crows are pushing for him to declare now with Mid-Season draft coming up in middle of the May.

Oh wow. And he can't be classed as medically retired as its not concussion. Which means it directly impacts Crows salary cap.

Sad news about Rory Sloane. I wonder if the Crows are pushing for him to declare now with Mid-Season draft coming up in middle of the May.

Oh wow. And he can't be classed as medically retired as its not concussion. Which means it directly impacts Crows salary cap.
Always like Rory , real good player and so nice when in the media

Frothing at the mouth of 'how good they're going to be' when they haven't even made a final. And GWS who were supposed to have won at least 3 Premierships by now. Chicken little thou name art the scaremongers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back