• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell Brunson back court sounds disgusting on defence and overlaps on offence. Don’t think it makes sense
I agree.

But still it is the Knicks they would do something stupid like this.

Orlando Magic GIF by ScooterMagruder

PLAY THE SONG

Don’t think either take a healthy amount of shots as it is. Overlapping will become sharing. Both will get up 20 shots a game for sure especially if you running Hart and Robinson as starters

I don’t see either as being horrendous defensively. They just don’t defend cos they don’t have the energy to do so. Think as a duo they can work it out that way when each has less offensive pressure on them
Brunson has the 4th highest usage rate in the league and almost identical with 2 and 3, he is a very high usage player.

They are just both very small guards, seems very Garland and Mitchell like.

I don’t like the fit personally.

I wouldn't believe he was always going to Miami but they were his backup plan if sixers didn't pay him.

Clearly when he taunts them saying Harris over me, I would say is clear daylight he would've stayed.
Not sure about that

Rumours were he hated Brett Brown and clashed with Simmons (very easy to believe)

Also his close friend ship with Wade had it sounding like Miami were always in his ear,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about that

Rumours were he hated Brett Brown and clashed with Simmons (very easy to believe)

Also his close friend ship with Wade had it sounding like Miami were always in his ear,
I can believe that but any smart GM would've definitely paid him and if he wanted the coach gone they would've listened besides Brown was gone the year after.

I can believe that but any smart GM would've definitely paid him and if he wanted the coach gone they would've listened besides Brown was gone the year after.
The question was did the front office value his opinion more than Simmons who I think from memory was a Brett guy.

I know it’s crazy now but go back 5 years and plenty would have valued Simmons higher, I believe the front office may have questioned paying Jimmy but I’m not sold it was as simple as just Harris > Jimmy.

Either way they got it horrible wrong and have suffered a half decade of big average mediocrity for it.

Mavericks going on a run, are we about to see another Clippers ‘title contender’ fall hilariously short?

Generally yes. To be fair I don't think they've had a playoff run without losing either one or both of PG3 and Kawhi.

The question was did the front office value his opinion more than Simmons who I think from memory was a Brett guy.

I know it’s crazy now but go back 5 years and plenty would have valued Simmons higher, I believe the front office may have questioned paying Jimmy but I’m not sold it was as simple as just Harris > Jimmy.

Either way they got it horrible wrong and have suffered a half decade of big average mediocrity for it.
That's a fair argument for sure we'll never know unless the GM comes out publicly with it, but I'm on the other side of the fence.

Back