QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours that Moorooka will be a Friday night only club next season...
Havnt heard that story but im curious about the rumour that aflq waved moorookas debt out that was owed to the league? If this is true shouldn't they not be able to play finals if they qualify ? Isnt that what normally happens whe clubs dont pay there fees?

Last edited:
Havnt heard that story but im curious about the rumour that aflq waved moorookas debt out that was owed to the league? If this is true shouldn't they not be able to play finals if they qualify ? Isnt that what normally happens whe clubs dont pay there fees?

Maybe thats more of a question for the suns as they seem to have had that issue

Apparently the calculators batteries went flat in May
my mail is batteries in your calculator been flat whole time you was President of Logan and Suns, word is you were one man clusterphuk, failed to pass on your non approved expenditure to the people who could count at committee until May. That is why they voted your ass out as President, none willing to work with you, heaps good peoples walked away previous, tied of your lies and deceptions. Committee worked ass's off to fix up your mess, the same people you slandered and spoke poorly behind their backs were able to do what you couldn't, raise funds, pay the bills and run a good club so poor Benny had feelings hurt, continued to sabotage club from afar, deleted pass words to facebook and web pages at finals time demonstrates your true character. The sad ass part of this story is AFLQ were doing grading when club in massive hole and you shown door, hadn't paid a league fee until June, and were dumped into 3rd Division. Suns been going 24 months, Benny President for 20 months, 2 years as Cobras President prior, few years President Logan Soccer. Where are these clubs now!!!! has it sunk in yet. It is what it is. Your a flog and you have NFI

Last edited:

Are the Pirates filling out the forms for all the people that they are contacting? Word has it it's a full time job for one person as the Pirates are leaving no stone in turned. And offering crazy amounts of money to anyone that will answer the phone
I doubt it

my mail is batteries in your calculator been flat whole time you was President of Logan and Suns, word is you were one man , Benny President for 20 months, 2 years as Cobras President prior, few years President Logan Soccer. Where are these clubs now!!!! has it sunk in yet. It is what it is. Your a flog and you have NFI

Crikey Mate what are you on to make up that tripe at that hour because you need a scapegoat ? At least the 2013/14/15 teams were financial at the end of each year. the club never paid anybody. .DW the truth will come out...And Loganholme went to Premier league after merging with Beenleigh. But unlike you I am not carrying on like a Little child. Grow up Pal

Crikey Mate what are you on to make up that tripe at that hour because you need a scapegoat ? At least the 2013/14/15 teams were financial at the end of each year. the club never paid anybody. .DW the truth will come out...And Loganholme went to Premier league after merging with Beenleigh. But unlike you I am not carrying on like a Little child. Grow up Pal
Not made up, how was Suns financials in May when you got the boot, as you know it was insolvent? So also you deny deleting passwords to Suns social media accounts more than once. The collective view is you're the most erratic, vindictive, strange man they have ever met. The truth has come out, seeing is believing and everybody who matters has seen and knows. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lucky, not sure where that one is coming from. We paid our AFLQ fees on time.

my mail is batteries in your calculator been flat whole time you was President of Logan and Suns, word is you were one man clusterphuk, failed to pass on your non approved expenditure to the people who could count at committee until May. That is why they voted your ass out as President, none willing to work with you, heaps good peoples walked away previous, tied of your lies and deceptions. Committee worked ass's off to fix up your mess, the same people you slandered and spoke poorly behind their backs were able to do what you couldn't, raise funds, pay the bills and run a good club so poor Benny had feelings hurt, continued to sabotage club from afar, deleted pass words to facebook and web pages at finals time demonstrates your true character. The sad ass part of this story is AFLQ were doing grading when club in massive hole and you shown door, hadn't paid a league fee until June, and were dumped into 3rd Division. Suns been going 24 months, Benny President for 20 months, 2 years as Cobras President prior, few years President Logan Soccer. Where are these clubs now!!!! has it sunk in yet. It is what it is. Your a flog and you have NFI
there are always 3 sides to every story, however if the above is in fact proven to be true, he should be made to endure the public ignominy of his wrong doings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No response doesn't send the right signals?
Maybe he is just a better human being - you've been around football to know long enough it takes way more than one man to destroy a club, I'm a little shocked that a club president would pursue innuendo and rumours

Not made up, how was Suns financials in May when you got the boot, as you know it was insolvent? So also you deny deleting passwords to Suns social media accounts more than once. The collective view is you're the most erratic, vindictive, strange man they have ever met. The truth has come out, seeing is believing and everybody who matters has seen and knows. You should be ashamed of yourself.
And so should you Karmaking you said you weren't going to coach next year all we have now is a memory and medal around our neck at least your CV looks good now that's all it was ever about with you, you should be ashamed of yourself. All the talk of loyalty and making a professional club, seems so hollow now. Thanks for nothing

And so should you Karmaking you said you weren't going to coach next year all we have now is a memory and medal around our neck at least your CV looks good now that's all it was ever about with you, you should be ashamed of yourself. All the talk of loyalty and making a professional club, seems so hollow now. Thanks for nothing
shots fired

shots fired

No shots fired I'm just guttered that he said he wasn't going to coach and then Boom weeks later he is coaching. Ok we had problems through the year but if a premiership and the past 2 years meant something and after all the talk of being professional and being loyal to the club surely he could have stayed on and helped us out. I know we missed our boat re going up a division but true loyalty would have meant stick around for another season and then go up. Instead we have these players who along with the coach that all they ever was a premiership. I can understand being in a lower division isn't attractive but hey we were meant to have a bond of brotherhood. Things don't go our way so we dessert?

No shots fired I'm just guttered that he said he wasn't going to coach and then Boom weeks later he is coaching. Ok we had problems through the year but if a premiership and the past 2 years meant something and after all the talk of being professional and being loyal to the club surely he could have stayed on and helped us out. I know we missed our boat re going up a division but true loyalty would have meant stick around for another season and then go up. Instead we have these players who along with the coach that all they ever was a premiership. I can understand being in a lower division isn't attractive but hey we were meant to have a bond of brotherhood. Things don't go our way so we dessert?
fair enough, but knowing Plugger, I would be confident he has his reasons and FWIW, this type of attention is never good for any club

Loyalty in sport went out the window 10years ago.
People have finally caught upto Me and Morro haha

Last edited:
Maybe he is just a better human being - you've been around football to know long enough it takes way more than one man to destroy a club, I'm a little shocked that a club president would pursue innuendo and rumours
ha ha ha ha Benny has another user name, how many now 5 or 6? your only supporter is you, you better human being you!!!! you say you want the truth to be known, then answer these questions that have been previously asked of you.
1/ When the committee voted your ass out as President were the Suns in serious financial crisis?
2/ Did you delete passwords to Suns social media sites to deny access on more than one occasion?
A simple yes or no will be acceptable.
Do you take ANY responsibility for the Suns demise?
It only takes one person like yourself to take down any organization if there is a rogue in the midst who acts with a total lack of transparency and deceit yet strong with finger pointing and blame. Or would it be best I just produce emails and messages that you have sent to all and sundry to put the facts out there?

ha ha ha ha Benny has another user name, how many now 5 or 6? your only supporter is you, you better human being you!!!! you say you want the truth to be known, then answer these questions that have been previously asked of you.
1/ When the committee voted your ass out as President were the Suns in serious financial crisis?
2/ Did you delete passwords to Suns social media sites to deny access on more than one occasion?
A simple yes or no will be acceptable.
Do you take ANY responsibility for the Suns demise?
It only takes one person like yourself to take down any organization if there is a rogue in the midst who acts with a total lack of transparency and deceit yet strong with finger pointing and blame. Or would it be best I just produce emails and messages that you have sent to all and sundry to put the facts out there?

Didnt you only just create a user last week after your user had a name put to it.?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back