Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't type that pick fast enough :D

Conley in the 2nd would be an almost dream scenario for the Eagles

Fixed

For those that haven't seen it, this QB ranking spreadsheet (covers the last few years) is of some interest.

Google doc spreadsheet

Note that the guy who did the ratings is high on Mahomes cojones...

For those that haven't seen it, this QB ranking spreadsheet (covers the last few years) is of some interest.

Google doc spreadsheet

Note that the guy who did the ratings is high on Mahomes cojones...

Schmitty still the Chiefs starter... that huge props for the Tigers' QB, Watson. Not sold on him. Second round at best.

If anyone in the next few picks is interested on trading diwn im looking to move up for the LA chargers.

Will offer up pick 71, a 5th rd pick and swap of 4ths, (moving you up 15 to 20 spots in the 4th round.)

Last edited:
Schmitty still the Chiefs starter... that huge props for the Tigers' QB, Watson. Not sold on him. Second round at best.

I disagree with the comparison also, Watson will win more playoff games than Alex Smith ever did by the end of his career. Book it. ;)

I disagree with the comparison also, Watson will win more playoff games than Alex Smith ever did by the end of his career. Book it. ;)

If Kelce can catch that pass deep near the goal-line and not lose his head / Personal fouls.. then Schmitty would've easily claimed another play-off win.

Last edited:
Much to like about two players picked in our mock at #55 & #56 who I believe have the makings of 'HOF' calibre. Bookmark it. Consider that both Montana & Brady were seriously overlooked but with the right guidance around Mahomes, he will become something special. Teez Tabor is the high maintenance DB who doesn't care for run support.. he is a reportedly Revis / Deion Sanders clone.

Last edited:
And people say I make wild ass predictions! :p

I measure my predictions.. dare to choose players who bring FLAIR to the game. Troy Polamalu was the one who didn't disappoint need I add. :p

I measure my predictions.. dare to choose players who bring FLAIR to the game. Troy Polamalu was the one who didn't disappoint need I add. :p

Mahomes will have a higher interception ratio than any NFL QB in history

Hes a terrible decision maker, people get seduced by his arm.

Will throw into triple coverage 30 yards upfield before he throws it away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the qb who fits that bill is goff

We'll see… I'm sure under proven guidance from former Jags OC, Greg Olsen, as his mentor, he'll rise to the challenge.

Under Olson’s tutelage in 2015, Jaguars QB Blake Bortles threw for 4,428 yards and 35 touchdowns in his second NFL season.
Prior to his time in Jacksonville, Olson was the offensive coordinator with the Oakland Raiders for two seasons from 2013-14. In 2014, he worked closely with Raiders’ first-round pick, QB Derek Carr. Carr threw for 3,270 yards and 21 touchdowns in his rookie campaign under Olson. Additionally, Olson worked with Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor, who set the single-season franchise record for rushing yards by a quarterback with 576.

Source: LA Rams wiki

Greg Olsen was not the reason for Bortles improvement in his sophmore season - that happen in spite of him or else Bortles would have been somewhere near as good last season when Olsen was still his OC.

Bortles improved his mechanics between his rookie and 2nd years (using outside help) which helped to lead to those improved performances, but slowly began to revert to his old habits as he didn't go back to the outside help after his 2nd season and neither his OC or QB coach did anything to help him maintain the improved mechanics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back