FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

So this weeks ep is the musical with no links to the season arc? And i have to watch Supergirl as well? Think I'll pass.
I think the producers have said the season storyline continues through this episode

But no need to watch supergirl it's another one of those 30 second crossovers like the "4 part " crossover from earlier in the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will I miss anything important if I don't watch it?

No. The only thing that happened that has any relation to the story is

Barry and Iris get re-engaged

Ugh another letdown really thought we would find out who savitar is and now no ep for 4 weeks.

They have butchered this season.

They are almost making it too obvious with the future flash references though, even with the title of the next ep being the title of a comic featuring future barry.
Not sure who else it could be at this stage but it actually being barry at this stage would be a big let down

Not going to win any Emmys, but beats all the emo drama that's dominated the show for the last two seasons.

Quality Silver Age fun.

I believe Savitar is either Barry or Wally. Can't see it being anyone else.
It's obviously Barry, I've known for a few weeks. They have given so many clues, and the very fact that they can't change the future is because Barry knows everything. Remember when Savitar told Barry, or maybe it was Alchemy, that someone would die, someone would betray you........Frost is now on the loose. It makes for an interesting last 4 weeks, and about time, given the lacklustre middle section.

Funny thing, if you watch the episode again, when Caitlin is talking to Julian about the surgery, at the end of the scene, Joe opens the door, and it sounds like a pair of scissors.

Pretty standard episode. Barry was always going to have to run into the future to do something. Have always wondered why he couldn't just team up with the other version of himself in the near future who is helplessly watching Savitar impale Iris. Could run into the future and sneak up behind Savitar as he would have no idea he'd be there given the other version of Barry is standing in front of him. Didn't they learn anything from their encounter with Zoom?

Funny thing, if you watch the episode again, when Caitlin is talking to Julian about the surgery, at the end of the scene, Joe opens the door, and it sounds like a pair of scissors.

You mean the start of the next scene when Joe opens and closes the door to another room to have time to himself when Gypsy confronts him? Can't make the connection with the sounds on watchback? Just sounds like a door with hydraulics to me.

Pretty standard episode. Barry was always going to have to run into the future to do something. Have always wondered why he couldn't just team up with the other version of himself in the near future who is helplessly watching Savitar impale Iris. Could run into the future and sneak up behind Savitar as he would have no idea he'd be there given the other version of Barry is standing in front of him. Didn't they learn anything from their encounter with Zoom?
shows storyline this season just gets weaker
Flash is being arrowfied

Remove this Banner Ad

Back