MLB 2017 SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

What an incredibly poor series against the Dodgers, swept 3-0.

If I am getting this right, the Cubs went 0 runs, 5 hits in 22.9 innings pitched against Dodgers pitching and 4 runs, 11 hits in 4.1 innings against Kershaw.

The offense, defense and pitching of the Cubs really need to step up. It seems like our Sophomore slump has come in the third year of being good and to somewhat fix one thing, I hope the FO is in on a SP, we really need it now more than ever.

Pathetic by Strickland.

What a morning of baseball though, Astro's score 11 in the 8th to defeat Twins, who didnt use a closer .

Angels lose Trout to DL with a thumb injury

Cubs get walked or hit by pitches 11 times against the Padres yet don't record a hit after the third inning and lose.

Beltre back for the Rangers against the Rays

Pathetic by Strickland.

What a morning of baseball though, Astro's score 11 in the 8th to defeat Twins, who didnt use a closer .

Angels lose Trout to DL with a thumb injury

Cubs get walked or hit by pitches 11 times against the Padres yet don't record a hit after the third inning and lose.

Beltre back for the Rangers against the Rays

AND Ianetta ties the game with a 2 run HR on a full count with 2 outs top of the 9th, only for McCutchen to respond with a walk off shot of his own 3 pitches later :mad:

3 game skid for Arizona...

AND Ianetta ties the game with a 2 run HR on a full count with 2 outs top of the 9th, only for McCutchen to respond with a walk off shot of his own 3 pitches later :mad:

3 game skid for Arizona...

I was watching that before i went to work, and after he hit that i thought you were home!!

I was watching that before i went to work, and after he hit that i thought you were home!!

I was watching until the 6th, listening in the car to work, and then got busy too of the 8th. Checked back to just miss all the action!

I was watching until the 6th, listening in the car to work, and then got busy too of the 8th. Checked back to just miss all the action!

Bloody work!

Unlucky with Cutch being completely out of whack as well.

Looking forward to the Nationals/Giants rematch today and also how the Cubs correct their skid

Elvis Andrus having a night for the Rangers 3 run homer to get them back into the game and now a 2 RBI double.

Albert gets another HR closer to 600 and someone tell me how Colon is still a starting pitcher?

So, this is what a universe imbalance looks like that is trying to be set right? The Cubs are bad, like really, really bad right now.

Yep.

Rizzo has had a stinker of a road trip (As has a few of his mates)

2/19 and has left 14 on base!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up with Zack Cozart? At 31 he's hitting at 100 points above his career batting average and 130 above his career OBP??!! He's killing it and his fielding continues to be outstanding.

I would say he's No 1 SS in the NL above even Seager. All Star certainty

Speaking of the Reds, Scooter Gennett goes 5 for 5 today with 4 HRs and 10 RBIs!! Wow what a way to break an 0 for 19 slump. Singled in his first AB then homered in next four including a slam.

First time in history that anyone had posted that stat line. Incredible effort.

Be nice if one of his 2-run HRs was a 3-run. Then he would've hit for the cycle :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back