Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After our effort on Thursday night, I'm not bagging other teams. At least not until we're back on the winners list.

At least we have played like s**t in all our losses this year. When we lose we make sure it's when we have played poorly majority of the match.

Richmond area just a tease that pretends to be good until the last 5 minutes when they invent new ways to lose

Could they do a Doggies this season?
They have the talent and the balance. Something we lack.
I would rather see other teams get up, but something about them this year ...
I hate their roar; comes from the child abuse of going to Tigers Cats finals in the late 60's, early 70's.
Er.... no.
(I meant that in a respectful way to you Vdubs )

Last edited:

Richmond's loss makes me so happy!

- Reminds me of our win against them last year, coming from 30+ down at 3QT to win.
- We remain 1 win ahead of them on the ladder now, staying in 3rd position.
- Caddy for effectively Parfitt is such a great trade. Parfitt has more poise under pressure, good decision making, plus the speed to actually pressure too.

Great afternoon :)

After our effort on Thursday night, I'm not bagging other teams. At least not until we're back on the winners list.
Painful as we are, Richmond are considerably more inconsistent and vulnerable again. Love it when they start getting talked up after doing nothing but beating s**t teams (rather than choking to them).

This is not a good result for us, or many other teams.
Should have been the end of Sydney today.
What a bizarre season.
How did Hawks beat them?
So much for my gut feel about Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond's loss makes me so happy!

- Reminds me of our win against them last year, coming from 30+ down at 3QT to win.
- We remain 1 win ahead of them on the ladder now, staying in 3rd position.
- Caddy for effectively Parfitt is such a great trade. Parfitt has more poise under pressure, good decision making, plus the speed to actually pressure too.

Great afternoon :)
I don't know why it would make you happy. It keeps Sydney's finals hopes alive, and they are definitely on the improve from their poor form earlier in the year. Given how poor Geelong is against Sydney, that spells bad things for the game against them later this year.

I don't know why it would make you happy. It keeps Sydney's finals hopes alive, and they are definitely on the improve from their poor form earlier in the year. Given how poor Geelong is against Sydney, that spells bad things for the game against them later this year.

That's awesome mate :)

Except it's 2017-just because somethingnhappened last year doesn't follow it plays out the same way does it? They are picking up but still not as good form as 2016.

Lions been pretty competitive, was Fagan more important to Hawthorn than we realised?

I've been saying that all season. Cheating by copying from wiki:

He served two roles at the Hawthorn Football Club between 2008 and 2016, where he was instrumental in the club's 2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015 premiership victories.[3] He was head of coaching and development between 2008 and mid-2013, while he was general manager of football alongside Alastair Clarkson between mid-2013 and the end of 2016.[5]

Maybe a similar situation with us - it's all good having a senior coach who knows there stuff, but just as important if not more important is the support cast. Look at the change that happened after 06 and how Bomber was able to focus on his role and we got a really good assistant coaches around him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back