Game Day RND 15 – The Mighty Eagles v The Western Bulldogs

Who will win

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm thinking old Sandy Roberts has lost the plot. Mid way through that second quarter he stated that neither team had kicked a goal for the quarter, only minutes after Petrie had done just that.
Sandy Roberts seems to have lost a lot of weight - hope he is okay as he doesn't look well. Could be other reasons why he made that error?

Just got home from the pub, missus disappointed in how drunk I am, told her to make me some eggs.

#noregrets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that was the reason surely he could have sent out a runner to correct this?
He may have?

I think we can be a bit harsh from our lounges at times, time was probably against us to create change

He may have?

I think we can be a bit harsh from our lounges at times, time was probably against us to create change

* really I'd rather our boys be like that with 5 minutes to go than Richmond having no clue with 30 seconds to go.

Its so stupid. And now u cant even stream from.your phone to the tv. Theyve stopped that. Afl u are terrible
I stream from my Samsung phone to the tv with the afl app.. Open the app, select the live feed. Once the feed starts starts press the home key. Then open the app that you use to cast to your tv. Select cast then press the recent apps button (left of the home key) and touch the open afl app. It will then stream to your tv.

Back